Railroad Line Forums - Saturday morning lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 261 ]  [ Total: 263 ]  [ Newest Member: Stuart W ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Saturday morning lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Fusion 360 Topic Next Topic: Friday morning lounge  

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 11/28/2020 :  05:39:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Up early this morning as some stray cat was in heat outside the bedroom window. No cats at this location.

Good morning all! The coffee urn is blinking just about done, with laser pointer blend. Got Miss Kitty headed toward the highway. I'm mixing up the pancake batter, so we'll have pancakes and sausage patties as today's special. All other drinks are at the end of the line, along with the annual new pot of oatmeal.

History Center later, after I catch a few more winks in the recliner.

Have a Super day!

Jim

Take the red pill

Michael Hohn
Fireman

Posted - 11/28/2020 :  08:13:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Michael Hohn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim. Thank you for opening.

Barely in the forties now and not much higher is expected here in northern WV. We will wear warm sweaters for today’s walk for sure.

I did some deep cleaning and yesterday prepping for paint. A couple hours of modeling as well.

Have a great day everyone!

Mike

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 11/28/2020 :  08:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, Jim and crew. We're going to be in the 60's here in Tidewater Virginia. Bike riding weather.

I bought a slide scanner. We have tons of old slides to go through. We're going to have fun reminiscing, but it's going to take a lot of time.

Have a good day.
George

Fly Army

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 11/28/2020 :  08:37:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sausage patties and biscuits here this morning. Picked up biscuits at the Colonel's yesterday.

Prepping today for the trip UP north to the place at the end of the beaten path. Progress is being made and we're taking up some things we're picked up here. Hope to miss the s*&% storm Monday. Should be a challenge at times as it's a felony to go into an eating establishment and have food. in the running for Time magazine's year end thing.

Everyone have a good day.

Mega Dittos

Karl Scribner
Manistique, Michigan

Bernd
Fireman

Posted - 11/28/2020 :  09:14:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bernd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Morning Jim and crew. Cold and wet here in upper NY. Looks like another day of modeling.

It's going to be another day mold pouring and then doing some other modeling things yet to be determined.

I have an update in my thread as to yesterdays casting.

Stay warm and safe.

Bernd

New York, Vermont & Northern Rwy. - Route of the Black Diamonds

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 11/28/2020 :  10:36:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim and the rest of the crew. It is in the mid-30's right now in S.E. Michigan, and we are heading up into the mid-40's later today. A decent snow event (4"-8") is still in the forecast for Monday and Tuesday.

Two of our three sons (and wives) fly home later this morning and then it will just be Bonnie and me in the house again. Still some Thanksgiving left-overs in the fridge.

Have a great day!

Bruce

Previous Topic: Fusion 360 Topic Next Topic: Friday morning lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000