Railroad Line Forums - Geezer's Lounge Volume 26
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 45 ]  [ Total: 45 ]  [ Newest Member: crossbuck ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 The On30 Line
 Geezer's Lounge Volume 26
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Author Previous Topic: M.A.C. Little Tugger Hoist Topic Next Topic: ET&WNC Stoney Creek Branch
Page: of 100

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 02/29/2020 :  07:26:34 AM  Show Profile
Sort of a pink cast to the sky this morning, cold still, but "warming" is begnning.

I watched a beginners tutorial on the new software and have the printer working a bit. I decided to rip the guts out of the BLI Mikado tender and try to fit them into a Spectrum long Vanderbilt tender. A work in slow progress.

Got out of the house the first time in a week yesterday, the Doll and I had a short trip out for some victuals and bird watching. Saw a gathering of 25+ eagles where a farmer feeds them some carcasses of some sort most of the winter.

Off shortly, OPS at Keeney's today. See how well my endurance has returned, did ok yesterday.

Good day all.

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line

friscomike
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/29/2020 :  08:39:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit friscomike's Homepage
Good morning folks,

Rick, thanks for coffee. Hope you over come those bad bugs.

The MG remained covered yesterday. I did absolutely nothing all day.

It's 42F headed to 76F this afternoon.

I have a Masonic funeral to perform this morning and food shopping this afternoon. I need to get started installing the electric fence.

Have fun,
Mike

You can follow my construction of the logging camp kitchen: http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47400&whichpage=1 and the dining hall at http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50236

Philip
Fireman

Posted - 02/29/2020 :  09:05:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Philip's Homepage
Morning.
Lazy cold extra leap year day today.

I'm looking for sanding tower plans in my mrr collection, about to throw the towel in.

Enjoy the day!

Philip

TRAINS1941
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 02/29/2020 :  09:19:53 AM  Show Profile
Morning everyone

Rick thanks for opening and the coffee.
Hope you feel better!

Weather in South Jersey sunny/windy/22. Laer on mid 30's. I wish this dam wind would stop blowing...

Not sure what were doing today. Hopefully some bench time later on.

Everyone have a great day!!

Jerry

"And in the end, itís not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/29/2020 :  10:04:58 AM  Show Profile
Good morning. Rick take care of yourselve! My wife spoke yesterday to our son. He misses Ruckus his dog but not ready for a replacement. Said it is strange not to be greeted when he comes into the house. Karl glad you made it outside and feel better. I was told today we are going to get new jeans for me as she has a 30% off coupon and then 3 $5 coupons at Kohlís.

Be safe, cover your cough.
TomO

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 03/01/2020 :  07:22:33 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone.

Coffee, hot water for tea and a variety of cold sodas are ready to go.

Sunny, with a high near 43.

Thanks for the well wishes.
Feel a little better than yesterday but not much.

Looks like a sunny day but still windy enough to blow my trash can around the backyard.

Have a great day everyone.

friscomike
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 03/01/2020 :  07:58:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit friscomike's Homepage
Good morning,

Rick, thanks for coffee. Hope you get well soon.

High today forecast for 79F, but the wind is howling again today.

Have fun,
Mike

You can follow my construction of the logging camp kitchen: http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47400&whichpage=1 and the dining hall at http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50236

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 03/01/2020 :  08:21:02 AM  Show Profile
Bright sun all day yesterday, we had a good crowd at Keeney's. Andy did a Facebook post afterward that mentioned aspecial memorial diesel I made up to honor one of our members that left us. I was tired when I got home but all went well.

A bit warmer in the forecast today with some partial sun at times. Still windy if I recall will make it still cold.

SPARTY managed to soundly defeat the Maryland crew last night on the hardwood and looked good in the process.

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
The Spartan Line

TRAINS1941
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 03/01/2020 :  09:10:32 AM  Show Profile
Morning everyone

Rick thanks for opening and the coffee.

Well its the start of a new month!! One more closer to the warm weather us beach lovers look for!

A couple of errands to run this morning. Then some bench time later on.

Everyone have a great day!!

Jerry

"And in the end, itís not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 03/01/2020 :  09:41:59 AM  Show Profile
Good morning, it will hit 50+ today in So. Wisconsin. Terry will be heading to see her brother and his family today and staying overnight. Not sure what I might do. I have another Doll House to finish in 1:12 scale and finish a small slot car track with some scenery in 1:32. So different then working in 1:87 which of course is more normal to me. I will be working when in Texas in On30 for the framework already built there. I am staying away from purchasing locomotive for that till I get there in April.

Have a great day
TomO

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 03/02/2020 :  03:54:29 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone.

Coffee, hot water for tea and a variety of cold sodas are ready to go.

Increasing clouds, with a high near 61.

Tom, I'm sure you enjoyed those warmer temps.

Jerry, and day light savings time next weekend too.

Karl, that's an impressive win for your team.

Mike, 79 sounds real good to me.

Definitely making a drs. visit today.

Worse thing about the schedule I'm on now is working till 8 PM on Sunday and going in this morning at 4:51 AM.

Have a great day everyone.

friscomike
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 03/02/2020 :  08:57:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit friscomike's Homepage
Good morning,

Rick, thanks for coffee. Sorry to hear you are still feeling badly. Get well, soon!

Taking Mom to the doctors today.

Maybe install the electric fence for the new pup today...maybe.

62F now, headed to 74F, overcast with chance of rain.

Still moving hobby stuff around, but am beginning to near the point where I can get back to the bench.

Have fun,
Mike

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 03/02/2020 :  10:02:08 AM  Show Profile
Good morning. It was a sunny day of melting white stuff yesterday with a high of 52. More today but just 42 for a high and I will take it. Rick, hope you feel better after the doctors tell you to rest.

I looked at your visit and tremendous pictures of your trip in 2014 to the SunCoast Center, great pictures. That must have been fun.

Terry is in her brothers hospital room and was there over night. They re-did the operation that messed him up and plugged the leaking spinal fluid, that was on Saturday. He is improved 1000%. He was moved to another hospital from Racine to Milwaukee on Friday. The family that have seen him everyday are very grateful Terry and her legal team got involved. It took his daughter and 2 sons a lot of begging but I knew when they 1st asked that Terry was happy to. The other brother involved in the drama told her he was sorry for the mess he helped cause. She has not seen her sister and I hope she doesnít or I may have to bail someone out. Still itís family and she would never not helpin a case like this. Home alone but not going to cause any trouble. Have a great day.

TomO

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 03/02/2020 :  10:02:53 AM  Show Profile
Sunny and 40s in Michigan today. No plans, snow's melting, that's good.

Everyone have a good day.

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
The Spartan Line

Philip
Fireman

Posted - 03/02/2020 :  10:29:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Philip's Homepage
Good morning, raining hard. Thanks for the coffee Rick! Hope your doc helps out!

Playing hookey today, leg pain aggravated by this crazy weather.

Tom, glad your BIL is on the mend.

Keep at it Mike, slow but sure. Would love to see your train car complete!

Have a great day ! Philip

Page: of 100 Previous Topic: M.A.C. Little Tugger Hoist Topic Next Topic: ET&WNC Stoney Creek Branch  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.92 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000