Railroad Line Forums - Geezer's Lounge Volume 26
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 51 ]  [ Total: 51 ]  [ Newest Member: RLJones ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 The On30 Line
 Geezer's Lounge Volume 26
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Author Previous Topic: M.A.C. Little Tugger Hoist Topic Next Topic: ET&WNC Stoney Creek Branch
Page: of 100

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/04/2020 :  09:57:58 AM  Show Profile
Good morning from So. Wisconsin where the high should hit 29f degrees. If the sun comes out it should be a nice day.
Movie day today, my SIL is coming with to see the Rhym Section. I put an engine on FB to sell and a guy a mile away
purchased it. Heís coming over Friday to check out the layout and hopefully run some. Everyone be safe.

TomO

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 02/05/2020 :  04:26:42 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone.

Coffee, hot water for tea and a variety of cold sodas are ready to go.

Cloudy, with a high near 43.

TGIF

Have a great day everyone.

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/05/2020 :  07:41:56 AM  Show Profile
Good morning Rick and the inbound group. 16f degrees now heading to 24 but
the 1Ē of white seems now to be overnight, which is ok to me. Thanks for the diet
soda. Be safe at work. After the fitness center this morning I am unscheduled for
the day. I stopped at the LHS yesterday after the movie as I needed some CA. Got
to the car and had to go back in. Seemed I purchased things not on the list and forgot
the CA.

The movie was the Rhythm Section with Blake Lively and Jude Law and it was ok if you
donít have to pay $11 for a ticket. Interesting story, they are very good actors but something
seemed wrong in casting these 2 for their roles, especially Blake. It was slow and never really
Picked up speed. 5 on a 10 meter with 10 being great. Enjoy your day.

TomO

friscomike
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/05/2020 :  09:13:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit friscomike's Homepage
Good morning folks,

Rick, thanks for coffee.

It's 34F headed to 38F today. Raining. Maybe freeze tonight...kill those mosquitoes!

Indoor activities today.

Have fun,
Mike

You can follow my construction of the logging camp kitchen: http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47400&whichpage=1 and the dining hall at http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50236

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 02/05/2020 :  12:08:15 PM  Show Profile
Bright sun but cold today with repeated weather warnings for, imagine in the winter time: SNOW!! Not that weíve had enough to bother with and looking at the map on the TV site I am right on the line between 3ď and 1Ē. I see. Frigid blue area as far down as Mikeís.

Just woke up from the spin cycle that hit me as I was getting ready to get up this morning. Takes the stuffing right out of this old turkey.

Everyone have a good day. Hardware to hang on theRS fleet today.

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line

TRAINS1941
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 02/05/2020 :  12:22:17 PM  Show Profile
Afternoon everyone

Rick thanks for opening and the coffee.
I'll start another pot just case we get some more stopping by.

Had a great time yesterday with by buddy yesterday we were in the service together so its been 59 years of friendship.

Today we have some errands to run then some bench time later.

Everyone have a great day!!

Jerry

"And in the end, itís not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 02/06/2020 :  06:48:24 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone.

Coffee, hot water for tea and a variety of cold sodas are ready to go.

Rain all day and temps in the low 50's.

Jerry, glad you enjoyed time with your friend.

Karl, hope you got your hardware hung.

Mike, you still had mosquitos?

Tom, thanks for the review.

Bike ride, Mom's house and take her a few errands, Dr's visit, pay property tax and who knows what else going on here today.

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 02/06/2020 :  08:10:53 AM  Show Profile
The weather guessers hit it, we do have snow. Not a whole lot, I can see traffic moving on the State Hwy being the neighbors. Hardly enough for the snow equipment, maybe later in the day.

Rick, one unit to go. Just mailed in property tax this week after I misplaced the bill.

Everyone have a good day.

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line

friscomike
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/06/2020 :  09:30:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit friscomike's Homepage
Good morning folks,

Rick, thanks for coffee. Sounds like you have a full day ahead. Enjoy to good parts.

Snow didn't visit us but it is cold at 27F. Forecast for 51F and sunny. I'll take that.

Lots to do today, hope I get it all done.

Have fun,
Mike

You can follow my construction of the logging camp kitchen: http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47400&whichpage=1 and the dining hall at http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50236

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/06/2020 :  09:49:54 AM  Show Profile
Good morning from misty So. Wisconsin. This is Thursday or actually no more computer day from 9AM to midnight day. It is harder then I ever thought it would be but after a few times doing it, it is ok. After all, I grew up without this stuff. The iPhone is used only for calls today. A good day to sit back, read a book and turn the stereo up. I am not interested in the trainroom today and the interest this week has been down! Have a good day.

TomO

TRAINS1941
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 02/06/2020 :  12:06:45 PM  Show Profile
Afternoon everyone

Rick thanks for opening and the coffee.
I'll put on a fresh pot just in case more show up!

With that list of things to do Rick it doesn't look like you'll get in any modeling time!!

Not sure what's on the agenda today but there will be some bench time.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!

Jerry

"And in the end, itís not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

ironflyer
Fireman

Posted - 02/06/2020 :  12:22:27 PM  Show Profile
Bit of coffee as a hand warmer. Icy mess for a slow day today, roads of course awful early.
Couple days of rat racing. Drís.
The headache thing stems from an old neck injury, hard to settle it at times. Thanks.

Got a few cars ready to drag Saturday, built one new one.
Then regroup on that Climax truck, get one more speck of pepper out of the fly ****, then itís go time.

Have a great day out there guys,

That's fine, it'll make another trip kid.

Paul

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/07/2020 :  06:28:32 AM  Show Profile
Good Friday morning. I donít see Rick wandering the Forum so I put on the Thermite Weld blend of coffee stolen from the Friday Lounge and since I opened their doors too there are fresh still warm donuts. Yes, the diet sodas are cold and the flavor of the day is diet Cream Soda, no caffeine. A great taste but it will not jolt you awake, we have diet Dr. Pepper for that!

Terry returns for awhile from Texas but since the horses arenít here, sheíll be returning there. We will go out tonight for a Wisconsin traditional fish fry. She will do Walleye or perch and I will do either shrimp or Italian hot beef, wet! I am a non-traditional. Things to do around home today so most likely a non-train day. Enjoy your day.

Tom

Philip
Fireman

Posted - 02/07/2020 :  07:31:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Philip's Homepage
Thanks for opening Tom!

Was out and about yesterday and finally stopped and walked to this old barn with a rare short silo. I really like the detailed coupla! Looks like it may loose it's footing soon. Sad.

Have a great day! Philip

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 02/07/2020 :  08:02:17 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone.

Tom, thanks for opening and for the coffee and donut.

Hi Philip, thanks for the pics.

Grocery shopping and meal prep this morning.
A bike ride after that.
Nothing planned after that.

Page: of 100 Previous Topic: M.A.C. Little Tugger Hoist Topic Next Topic: ET&WNC Stoney Creek Branch  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 1 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000