Railroad Line Forums - Geezer's Lounge Volume 26
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 89 ]  [ Total: 91 ]  [ Newest Member: Fred of Medford ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 The On30 Line
 Geezer's Lounge Volume 26
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Author Previous Topic: M.A.C. Little Tugger Hoist Topic Next Topic: ET&WNC Stoney Creek Branch
Page: of 100

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 12/17/2019 :  04:29:28 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone.

Coffee, hot water for tea and Cherry Diet Dr. Pepper are ready to go.

Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 39.

Paul, have you ever posted a pic of your dragsters?

Jerry, we'll be on the look out for the new thread.

Mike, procrastinate now.

Tom, congrats on the sale.

Have a great day everyone.

friscomike
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/17/2019 :  05:30:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit friscomike's Homepage
Good morning,

Rick, Thanks for coffee.

It's cool here at 31F headed to 51F later today. No rain.

For some reason, I can't build up enough steam to make it to the workbench. Keeping my recliner from hitting the ceiling seems easier.

It's workday at the lodge. Always something to do.

Have fun,
Mike

You can follow my construction of the logging camp kitchen: http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47400&whichpage=1 and the dining hall at http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50236

ironflyer
Fireman

Posted - 12/17/2019 :  07:47:09 AM  Show Profile
Morning, snow day, not bad enough to be one, but, safety first. Up since 430, Coffee.

Rick, I can send you a pic of the ones I ran, canít figure out posting a link.
If you go to Home Racing World>>Forums>
The HRW Proxy Forum> HRW Holeshot Nationals>The thread is ĎItís Happening!.í
Guys being sick and scheduling goofed the calendar, but we finally got it run. It tells about the races, there are a few short videos...the blue, flamed 67 Camaro Pro stock is mine.
We ran the Holeshot cars, then after, running the many dozens of our own local cars...Iíll pm you my mail if you canít see it, Iíll get a pic to you.

Enough rambling of non trainage,
Have a great day all..

That's fine, it'll make another trip kid.

Paul

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/17/2019 :  08:25:04 AM  Show Profile
Good morning. Thanks Rick for opening the day. I know it is cold out but have not opened the weather app. Leaving in a few to head to a fasting lab, so no food or drink yet. We are not sure of which movie we might see, seems that 2 movies a week for 4 weeks lowers your choices. Enjoy your day.

TomO

TRAINS1941
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 12/17/2019 :  09:13:25 AM  Show Profile
Rick thanks opening and the coffee.

Weather here in South Jersey is rain and more rain/45!

Not sure whats on the agenda today.
Hopefully some bench time...

Mike give it a try we want to see the coach done!!

Everyone have a great day!!

Jerry

"And in the end, itís not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/17/2019 :  9:48:36 PM  Show Profile
Good evening from cool at 21f degrees So. Wisconsin where the white stuff again has disappeared from the ground. We saw the movie 21 Bridges and after the serious movies weíve been seeing this bang bang shoot em up was needed and it was an excellent movie.

I tossed a few logs on the fire as itís cool in here. The Eagle Rare is on the counter, the Red is chilled and the Spotted Cow beer is frosty. Have a good evening as I relax in front of the fire.

Tom

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 12/17/2019 :  11:04:17 PM  Show Profile
Went to bed earlier and fell asleep, then woke up a little while ago.

Tom, guess I'll have a wee bit of the Eagle Rare and try to go back to sleep.

See you all again in a few hours.

TRAINS1941
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 12/17/2019 :  11:57:22 PM  Show Profile
Hey Rick I'll join you.

An Eagle Rare sound good to me.

I'll throw a couple of logs on the fire its 25 here in South Jersey.

Time to work a little on my Rock Crusher just need to put a coat of paint on before putting it together.

See you all in the morning.

Jerry

"And in the end, itís not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 12/18/2019 :  04:38:07 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone.

Coffee, hot water for tea and Cherry Diet Dr. Pepper are ready to go.

Increasing clouds, with a high near 37. West wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

Paul was nice enough to send me pictures of his weekend racing activities.
Below is a picture of his flamed Camaro which won.

Here's a link to a forum on slot racing that shows more pictures of the event and a video of Paul's winning race. https://www.hrwforum.com/forum/hrw-all-scales/the-hrw-proxy-forum/hrw-holeshot-nationals/11688-it-s-happening

Congrats again Paul.

Jerry, thanks for keeping the lounge warm.

TGIF

Have a great day everyone.

ironflyer
Fireman

Posted - 12/18/2019 :  07:34:09 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Rick,
Iíll have some coffee please and get another pot ready.
Icy this morning but not bad,
Can you guys out west keep the cold from getting here later for a couple days?, Thanks!

Have a great day all,

That's fine, it'll make another trip kid.

Paul

TRAINS1941
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 12/18/2019 :  09:08:19 AM  Show Profile
Morning everyone

Rick thanks for opening and the coffee.

Weather in South Jersey sunny but on the brisk side/29.

Dog to the groomer and some errands while she is getting trim for the holidays!!

Not sure about the pm though. I drilled out the holes for the Crusher next put it together.
Hopefully a picture tomorrow.

Everyone have a great day!!

Jerry

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/18/2019 :  09:51:17 AM  Show Profile
Good morning from slightly chilly So. Wisconsin where it is 4f degrees with a negative wind chill, but no white stuff on the ground. I am in the hobby room getting ready for some visitors tonight. I normally vacuum on M/W/F as one of the few chores I have. But my wife is holding a political event tonight and she has folks cleaning today, my services are not needed and my attendance tonight has been excused.

I have new TV monitors in the cave and improved WiFi for the whole house. I still think the internet provider has throttled my internet connection but everything is great and great looking right now. Basically the house has been wired to multiple wireless boosters and it works. The plug in boosters I purchased the last few months were not doing the job they advertised. One of the neighbor sonís has a business that does this sort of work. Took a couple days but seems worth it, especially the monitors. Enjoy your day.

TomO

friscomike
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/18/2019 :  11:51:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit friscomike's Homepage
Good morning folks,

Rick, thanks for coffee.

Sometimes, I feel guilty about reporting the weather on the Brazos. 4F in Wisconsin...Oh my gosh; is that really possible? Anyway, it's sunny and 60F today.

Getting a late start, lots of honey do projects this morning.

Have fun,
Mike

You can follow my construction of the logging camp kitchen: http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47400&whichpage=1 and the dining hall at http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50236

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/18/2019 :  1:52:31 PM  Show Profile
Mike donít feel bad. Both Terry and I agree this the place for us. By the way the 4f degrees will seem warm in Jan/Feb coming up.

TomO

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/18/2019 :  9:30:50 PM  Show Profile
Good evening from the cave in So. Wisconsin were the fireplace is cracking and the company is ok. The political party is upstairs and there are 7 of us spouses who are in the cave and hobby room. All leave at 10 Central time. I truly have the Eagle Rare on the counter and this guy is on my second glass. Very smooth and warm feeling tonight. There is cold beer and both white and red. There are something like 50 people upstairs and I played a good host by greeting them and then coming downstairs. Enjoy your evening.

Tom

Page: of 100 Previous Topic: M.A.C. Little Tugger Hoist Topic Next Topic: ET&WNC Stoney Creek Branch  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.75 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000