Railroad Line Forums - Broke Back Mining & Logging Railroad
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 5 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 100 ]  [ Total: 105 ]  [ Newest Member: Fred of Medford ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 The On30 Line
 Broke Back Mining & Logging Railroad
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Devils Mountain Quarry Topic Next Topic: The Blue Ridge Stemwinder in On30
Page: of 18

TRAINS1941
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 04/27/2017 :  12:04:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave glad to see you back. Hope the recovery keeps getting better.

Jerry

"And in the end, itís not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Michael Hohn
Fireman

Posted - 04/27/2017 :  08:41:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Michael Hohn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dave,

Nice seeing you back and sorry to hear that you have suffered health problems. Pretty serious too.

Regarding photos on a cell phone, I've experienced similar problems posting photos when I am away from home and my desktop. Sometimes I mail the photo to myself and when the iPhone software asks me how large a file I want I will specify a lower resolution. Then I might crop the photo to reduce file size. It's often a case of trial and error.

Last fall I downloaded an app called vsco to play with photos but I can't remember if it worked very well.

Mike

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Nobody living can ever stop me, as I go walking that freedom highway -- Woody Guthrie

Fritz1952
Engine Wiper

Posted - 04/27/2017 :  9:03:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave, I read through your whole thread and I loved it! Gave me inspiration to get more done on mine. I hope you recover soon. I am in the same boat. Had a heart attack about three weeks ago. So I sympathize with you.
Fred

Superintendent
Kebler Pass Subdivision
Colorado and Southern RR

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 05/14/2017 :  6:09:04 PM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

this is a pic test

On30 Dave
seen on G+, YOUTUBE and FB

Edited by - lemkerailroad1 on 05/14/2017 6:12:16 PM

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 05/14/2017 :  6:15:25 PM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ok
i think i have this pic thing worked out maybe...........

i have been not doing to much modeling for the last few months but here are some updates and i will try to get back in high gear and get things rolling again.......

On30 Dave

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 05/14/2017 :  6:19:43 PM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
here is some pic updates since i havnt done to much modeling in the past few months

the last 2 days have been about the most productive as of lately

but here are some pics......

On30 Dave

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 05/14/2017 :  6:24:13 PM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
lets see if i can get my back drops loaded up now...........

On30 Dave

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 05/14/2017 :  6:26:16 PM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
2nd level has been torn up and getting ready for repainting of the back drop and reworking the entire upper level

need to plan for a sawmill and a warf areas

On30 Dave

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 05/14/2017 :  8:32:04 PM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The ore bin is now roughly in its location, the On18 line stops just behind the bin, now to contract someone to build the ore shed for the top of this ting and finish up the rest of the scenery wall in this location

On30 Dave

Michael Hohn
Fireman

Posted - 05/15/2017 :  09:33:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Michael Hohn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dave,

Your pics look good to me. You have made a lot of progress on your layout. I'm looking forward to watching future developments.

Mike

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Nobody living can ever stop me, as I go walking that freedom highway -- Woody Guthrie

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 05/15/2017 :  7:08:37 PM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
my saw mill and log spar tree showed up today, looking forward to building them both

On30 Dave

Michael Hohn
Fireman

Posted - 05/15/2017 :  8:27:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Michael Hohn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looks like fun!

M.

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  5:04:40 PM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ok lets do some updateing..................

may 16

The last section on the lower level to get plaster cloth on
Now tommarow I can spend plaster a quarter inch thick
Then start molding rock

On30 Dave

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  5:07:54 PM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
may 17.......

Ok
I need thoughts and opinions....
I am planning on a shed over my ore bin with an area to have the On18 stop inside and dump its load for sorting on the second floor which will be divided up between ore at one end of the bin and gold at the other end by the time it gets sorted and makes its way to the first floor.
What type of Equiptment would be in a shed of this type ??????
Any help or thoughts on improvements would be very helpful

On30 Dave

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  5:11:23 PM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
may 18........

New addition to the layout, this is the work of a fellow On30 modeler Al, thank you as it fits in real well
Permanent location on the coal shed, now to the sand house

On30 Dave

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: Devils Mountain Quarry Topic Next Topic: The Blue Ridge Stemwinder in On30  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 1.22 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000