Railroad Line Forums - Broke Back Mining & Logging Railroad
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 56 ]  [ Total: 58 ]  [ Newest Member: RLJones ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 The On30 Line
 Broke Back Mining & Logging Railroad
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: An Old Man Contemplates an Old Mans Layout Topic Next Topic: Family Farm
Page: of 18

Ray Dunakin
Fireman

Posted - 12/12/2016 :  10:35:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ray Dunakin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very nice!

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 12/13/2016 :  01:24:58 AM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you

On30 Dave
seen on G+, YOUTUBE and FB

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 12/27/2016 :  08:18:06 AM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Christmas has come and gone, I was able to get a little bit done on th On18 line of the mining district

https://youtu.be/Y9YNuTNBhEE

On30 Dave

Carl B
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/27/2016 :  09:29:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave,

Is you backdrop painted or commercial? Looks good.

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 12/27/2016 :  09:32:28 AM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Carl B

Dave,

Is you backdrop painted or commercial? Looks good.

My back drop is painted, have to repaint it a solid color and redo everything so it's to scale sine it was last done for HO scale.........have to put big pines and redwoods in now

On30 Dave

Philip
Fireman

Posted - 12/27/2016 :  11:21:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Philip's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice update!

Philip

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 12/28/2016 :  08:32:54 AM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Pulled the trigger yesterday, we will have a new addition to the train room.......
I purchased a 3d printer, now to finish figuring CAD and start producing some details for the layout#65279;

On30 Dave

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 12/29/2016 :  12:36:29 PM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Look what showed up today at work..........

On30 Dave

BBLmber
Fireman

Posted - 12/29/2016 :  12:47:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave, have fun with your new toy.hehehe

Mark

W,L,&E

Michael Hohn
Fireman

Posted - 12/29/2016 :  5:36:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Michael Hohn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dave,

Thanks for the video update. Have you been working on an automated reversing circuit for the upper line?

I like the looks of your new toy.

Mike

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Nobody living can ever stop me, as I go walking that freedom highway -- Woody Guthrie

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 12/29/2016 :  6:18:01 PM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
thanks mark

mike.....yes i did put an auto reverse and time delay in the upper portion of the lower level, as you saw from the video with the N scale plymouth running back and forth.......its just getting it finely tuned in but i wont be able to do that until i get the 2 dump cars built and the vertical boiler built for the donor loco mech........

On30 Dave

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 01/02/2017 :  08:54:09 AM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Started to work on some scenery, need to get this back corner done before I start the mountain build in the for ground as once the mountain goes in I won't be able to reach the back corner to easy

On30 Dave

Philip
Fireman

Posted - 01/02/2017 :  10:42:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Philip's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Looking good! Unpacked the electric artist yet?

Track looks excellent!
Philip

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 01/02/2017 :  10:52:13 AM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Philip, 3d printer is unpacked, I am struggling with CAD, I am about to contract with someone to do CAD and I will do printing

On30 Dave

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 01/02/2017 :  12:59:03 PM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Someone had asked for a track plan that I am basing my railroad off of, this is it, but I am making lots of changes as I am going, the final plan will be drawn up once I have the upper level built

The finished plan will show the upper and lower level including the helix stuffed in the closet#65279;

On30 Dave

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: An Old Man Contemplates an Old Mans Layout Topic Next Topic: Family Farm  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.45 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000