Railroad Line Forums - Troy Tuit Works
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 9 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 284 ]  [ Total: 293 ]  [ Newest Member: SandersReview ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Micro & Mini Layouts
 Troy Tuit Works
Previous Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: O-Scale Switching Layout Topic Next Topic: Original Kittom Lumber Company. Volume II
Page: of 2

Larryc
Engine Wiper

Posted - 02/13/2017 :  09:47:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Made some more progress on the layout, so I thought that I would share a couple of pics with you guys:

The loading dock was "bricked" inside and out as well as the factory wall. The shot was taken looking towards the loading dock, so the brick inside makes the building look more realistic. The wood beam over the doorway was put in place so that I can hang a sign from it. The vertical beams on the factory itself was put in place to break-up the "brick" some:

This is a birds-eye shot of the layout so far. The card is glued in place which will be finished shortly to look like concrete. I still need to glue card between the rails to hide the ties and put a roof on the building as well as a host of other things.
Thanks for looking.

Edited by - Larryc on 10/17/2019 1:47:16 PM

Larryc
Engine Wiper

Posted - 10/17/2019 :  2:01:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although Troy Tuit Works has gone by the wayside, I wanted to replace as many of the pics as possible. Photobucket wanted $54/year to re-focus my pictures; "that ain't happening". I managed to replace all but two of the pictures.
The other reason that I wanted to get the posting pictures figured out is because I will be posting some pics in the future of my new micro layout.

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 10/18/2019 :  07:59:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good to hear you didn't drop out of the hobby and will be back at it on a new layout soon. Posting pics directly here is free and they will not disappear!

Larryc
Engine Wiper

Posted - 10/18/2019 :  1:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that I'm retired from work I will have more time to devote to the hobby; that is in-between my "honey do lists" which have kept me quite busy over the past few months.
The tutorial on this forum was very helpful showing me how I could post pictures from my computer instead of trying to use a service. Thank you for that!!
When I get far enough along on my new layout, then I will be posting some pics to share with everyone.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: O-Scale Switching Layout Topic Next Topic: Original Kittom Lumber Company. Volume II  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000