Railroad Line Forums - Cliff Powers--question about roundhouse roof
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 99 ]  [ Total: 100 ]  [ Newest Member: colind ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 RR-L Member Personal Websites
 Cliff Powers--question about roundhouse roof
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: RRRailways Co. Topic Next Topic: Chuck Doan  

robertw144
New Hire

Posted - 09/23/2016 :  11:39:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cliff: Your layout has been an inspiration to me for quite some time. I am building a layout based on the New Haven and decided to employ your method of putting the roundhouse right on the edge and also cutting a few stalls off. I'd like to know more info about the roof interior. Specifically, did you download this from Clever Models or something like that? I'd put some photos in but I can seem to figure out how to do this.

Rob Gross
Orlando, FL

MarkF
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 09/24/2016 :  11:18:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Rob! You will find a lot of information about his roundhouse in Cliff's thread 'The MA&G's Peoples Avenue Yard Project' here http://www.railroad-line.com/discussion/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=31910&whichpage=8

Cliff did an awesome job of documenting the construction of the entire yard area with a lot of detail about the roundhouse as well.

Mark

Edited by - MarkF on 09/24/2016 11:20:35 AM

Previous Topic: RRRailways Co. Topic Next Topic: Chuck Doan  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.2 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000