Railroad Line Forums - Wallace and Gromit
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 104 ]  [ Total: 104 ]  [ Newest Member: PMStrains ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Wallace and Gromit
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Wednesday Morning Lounge Topic Next Topic: Verne Niner has passed away  

wvrr
Fireman

Posted - 01/05/2016 :  12:38:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit wvrr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK, a reference was made to Wallace in another thread. Rather than cause the thread to go off on a tangent, I thought it best to post something here.

I was introduced to Wallace and Gromit, years ago, by a co-worker when he lent me his copy of the short videos. I bought them for my nephews, and they loved them as kids. I really liked their short films best, and this one is my favorite. This has a Hitchcock feel to it and even features a great chase scene on model trains that is worth seeing. You can watch all of "The Wrong Trousers" here. It is 29 minutes long.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1szu1a_wallace-and-gromit-in-the-wrong-trousers_shortfilms

Chuck

jschumaker
Fireman

Posted - 01/05/2016 :  5:12:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank for the link, Chuck. I didn't realize that these video were available online.

Jeff S.

Orionvp17
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 01/05/2016 :  5:16:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good plan, Chuck. You'll be pleased to know that I have some good Stilton in the fridge right now, and the crackers are fresh. Nice selection of whites and reds, too....

And the sun is over the yardarm....

Pete
in Michigan

Edited by - Orionvp17 on 01/05/2016 5:16:54 PM

Ensign
Fireman

Posted - 01/05/2016 :  6:04:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well when it comes to laying down track in a hurry, Gromit is the one to contact.
Thanks for posting the link to this Chuck!

Greg Shinnie

NE Brownstone
Crew Chief

Posted - 01/06/2016 :  08:31:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit NE Brownstone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wallace and Grommet = awesome. I must have seen the Wererabbit one a 100 times (with kids you see things numerous times) and still enjoy it. I was crying with laughter during the chase scene the first time I saw it.

Previous Topic: Wednesday Morning Lounge Topic Next Topic: Verne Niner has passed away  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 6.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000