Railroad Line Forums - Providing Information That Could Benefit all Model
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 87 ]  [ Total: 89 ]  [ Newest Member: jfields ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Railroad Photography Forum
 Providing Information That Could Benefit all Model
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: PITURES OF CONVENTION Topic Next Topic: The Gallery: Oct. 15 Low Light or Night Scenes  

CWRailman
Engine Wiper

Premium Member

Posted - 11/06/2015 :  10:39:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit CWRailman's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I no longer get to visit this site often but when I do I find a lot of inspiration in the images I see posted here. I just went through the October “Low Light of Night Scenes” folder while having my morning coffee and donut and saw some great images. It would be quite educational to see the exif information for images posted in this photography related forum or at least have the info delineating what camera was used and what settings were used. Additional information might note whether it’s originally shot as a JPG or if done as a RAW format and if any post processing using a software program was done. There is a lot we could all learn from such information.
Denny
Janitor in Training
CW Loco and Car Rebuild Shops
WEB site: http://www.cwrailman.com/
Facebook: CWRailman

jbvb
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 11/06/2015 :  11:08:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbvb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't know how many of us have tools that let us carry the EXIF info through when resizing a picture, though it appears DigiKam does so for mine - the photo of the Clam Box scene I posted to the gallery has all the original EXIF data (but it may be a wrestling match to get your browser to show it).

Previous Topic: PITURES OF CONVENTION Topic Next Topic: The Gallery: Oct. 15 Low Light or Night Scenes  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000