Railroad Line Forums - RR-L Coffee Mug
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 4 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 99 ]  [ Total: 103 ]  [ Newest Member: rkovvur ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 RR-L Coffee Mug
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Tuesday morning lounge Topic Next Topic: Monday morning lounge
Page: of 4

Guff
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/18/2015 :  11:15:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Guff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bruce,
Ordered a cup today. Never used PayPal so not sure if it went through. Can you confirm?
Dave

David Guffey

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 12/18/2015 :  12:26:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guff

Bruce,
Ordered a cup today. Never used PayPal so not sure if it went through. Can you confirm?
Dave

Dave, Joe confirms that he got your order.

MarkF
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 12/18/2015 :  10:03:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bruce, not to be a cog in the wheel, but I ordered the cap back in May, but never received it nor did I get acknowledgement of my donation. I did contact Joe directly back in June I think it was just to make sure he got the order, which he did confirm. Assuming he's been busy, I didn't bug him again but seeing this thread pop up reminded me of it.

Mark

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 12/20/2015 :  1:10:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MarkF

Bruce, not to be a cog in the wheel, but I ordered the cap back in May, but never received it nor did I get acknowledgement of my donation. I did contact Joe directly back in June I think it was just to make sure he got the order, which he did confirm. Assuming he's been busy, I didn't bug him again but seeing this thread pop up reminded me of it.

Mark, give him another nudge.

kebmo
Fireman

Posted - 12/20/2015 :  3:35:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit kebmo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i just tried to order one and was directed to a page that says, "your connection is not private" and a click button to "back to safety", which takes me to a blank page. there was no option to continue with the purchase. is there a work around?

the only mystery in life is...why did the kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 12/20/2015 :  4:17:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When you get to the purchase point, you will be using PayPal which is secure. Ignore that warning, we all get it.

kebmo
Fireman

Posted - 12/20/2015 :  8:08:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit kebmo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
just placed my order. soon i'll be retiring my every day coffee cup and it'll be relegated to being a paint brush receptacle on the work bench....

the only mystery in life is...why did the kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

N2626
Engine Wiper

Premium Member

Posted - 01/26/2016 :  07:07:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess I'm not as computer literate as the rest of you, i can't get beyond the Warning Sign. I would gladly buy a cup if I could! I've also gotten the warning when I attempted to donate to RRL.

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 01/26/2016 :  08:30:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mark,

Joe, the owner of the forum, explains that message back on page 1 of this thread. The bottom line is that you can ignore it. You won't pay thru the RR-L site, but rather thru PayPal when you get to the checkout, and they have their own security. Same is true for donations.

N2626
Engine Wiper

Premium Member

Posted - 01/27/2016 :  07:10:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do I Ignore the warning? I don't see where I can get past the warning page. Does it show a button that will allow you to ignore, when you go to the warning page?

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 01/27/2016 :  07:45:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mark, on my screen (Firefox), there is a hot link for "Pay Using PayPal" right above the warning box.

David J Buchholz
Crew Chief

Posted - 12/30/2018 :  12:45:15 PM  Show Profile  Send David J Buchholz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Any more mugs still around? Time for a new batch?

Home of the North Coast Railroad.

ocalicreek
Crew Chief

Posted - 12/30/2018 :  3:30:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit ocalicreek's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd be happy to purchase one as well.

Galen

My Train Blog: http://ocalicreek.blogspot.com/

BigLars
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 12/30/2018 :  5:36:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have 4 still but they are so nice I would buy a couple more if they are still around.

My current build:
http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50375

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 12/30/2018 :  6:59:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think there are anymore.
I'll check and let you guys know.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Tuesday morning lounge Topic Next Topic: Monday morning lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.52 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000