Railroad Line Forums - Software
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 77 ]  [ Total: 78 ]  [ Newest Member: maxwellemc ]
 All Forums
 Railroad Software Forums
 Atlas Right Track Software
 Software
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Topic Next Topic: Easy Beginnings  

Ray Haddad
New Hire

Posted - 02/23/2014 :  08:15:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ray Haddad's Homepage  Send Ray Haddad an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Many years ago, I purchased Right Track in a hobby shop. It came inside a rigid cardboard carrier on a 5" floppy. Oh, yes. They're not just rumors. It was a bargain at $10.00. So much so that when the next version came out on 3" floppy, I just supported the local hobby shop and bought another.

Now, 20+ years later, I can't find either. In the midst of them going from a cost item to freeware, I even downloaded a few "episodes" of the freeware. I always believed I could get another copy if I wanted one.

Alas, as you all know, the software has vanished and I can no longer find it anywhere - free or otherwise.

Does anyone have a copy? I'd love to see how it stacks up against some of the other programs like CadRail (which I also purchased).

Topic Next Topic: Easy Beginnings  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 8.66 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000