Railroad Line Forums - Calling all par Four challange finishers
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 125 ]  [ Total: 127 ]  [ Newest Member: RLJones ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Mike Chambers' Craftsman's Corner
 Calling all par Four challange finishers
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: The Par Four Challenge - Jan2013 Topic Next Topic: Pittsburgh Scale Models  

Pennman
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  9:01:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Par Four challange project: Finishers

Now that our challange projects have been completed, what's next?

I have been approached by a good friend who is the Managing Editor of an online Model Building community, who has asked me if I would like my Par Four challange project featured on his site. The name of the site is Kit Maker Network, for any of you who have never heard of it. If you, who have finished your challange projects, would like to also have your project featured on the site, please Email or PM me, and I will provide you with the email of one of the staff members. He didn't want the "world" to know his email address, and anyone who wishes to be included, can contact him individually. All he is asking for are some pictures of your project and a small paragraph explaining what you built, and a few words on its construction.

Since we are all in for sharing our expertise, I think this is a good way to show others what we propose to do, and what we accomplish.

The link for my project and the site is:

http://railroadmodeling.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=features&file=view&artid=4794

Rich

Previous Topic: The Par Four Challenge - Jan2013 Topic Next Topic: Pittsburgh Scale Models  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.2 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000