Railroad Line Forums - Where are they finding these people?
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 72 ]  [ Total: 73 ]  [ Newest Member: jfields ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Where are they finding these people?
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: The Monday Morning Lounge is Now Open! Topic Next Topic: A Tribute to Dad Through His Railfan Pictures 1951  

Ho Henry
Crew Chief

Posted - 01/14/2013 :  12:53:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being a coach potatoe, Ive recently noticed the following.

A few months back ads ran in which a man in his thirties who wore glasses was sitting on a park bench. He began a conversation with a beautiful girl who also sat on the same bench,.
I don't remember what the ad was about but he ended the conversation with the statement (spelled phonetically) Jenny sen qua.

Every time the ad aired I studyied his face And saw a very great resemblence to Harold Lloyd.

Now thier running an ad promoting not smoking, where a miniature group of musicians starts to sing Every day I celebrate another day of living,.
This gentleman is sitting at a bar wearing a plaid shirt and is unshaven with a stubble of a beard.
This person in the ad points to himself upon hearing the band singing.

I could swear that he bears an extremely close resemblance to William Bendix ( for those of you who don't know the name he starred on a sitcom intitled The life of Riley.

Keep an open eye and tell me what your impressions are.

h o Henry

Previous Topic: The Monday Morning Lounge is Now Open! Topic Next Topic: A Tribute to Dad Through His Railfan Pictures 1951  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.23 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000