Railroad Line Forums - The Monday Morning Lounge is Now Open!
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 8 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 273 ]  [ Total: 281 ]  [ Newest Member: HOn3Piffy ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 The Monday Morning Lounge is Now Open!
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: My Dad is Now With My Mom Topic Next Topic: Where are they finding these people?  

slimrails

Premium Member

Posted - 01/14/2013 :  08:51:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit slimrails's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Goooooooood Morning, Crew!!

No sleepin' in here...time to get at another Monday morning! It's chilly and damp, so there's a good fire goin' in the beer belly stove to warm the place up. You'll need a good breakfast to start the day off right and here is the menu: eggs to order, chicken fried steak with white gravy, grilled spuds, grits and oatmeal with REAL butter, assorted pastries, fresh juice, wheat 'n rye toast, and lots of our own 'Rail Bender' coffee to prime yer pumps. C'mon, move along, now, no sleepin' in the chow line...order up! I made up another door for my caboose and now I have to get them to fit and swing freely on the pin hinges. And what's up with yoooze guys today? Have a seat, pour yersef a mug 'o mud and share a Good Word!

Russ

R.BOUDREAUX
Fireman

Posted - 01/14/2013 :  08:59:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Russ,

Just a cup of coffee for me.

Rainy and 30s down here. Not my kind of weather.

Well, tomorrow is the big day, JAN. 15th. D-Day for the Par 4 chanllenge(sp).

Did some sketches over the weekend. Getting my juices churning.

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Have a great day .

Rich

Popz
Crew Chief

Posted - 01/14/2013 :  09:00:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Russ and Crew

Coffee and a Toast will fill the bill this morning, thanks Russ.
Have some errands to run this morning then back home and do some chores then hopefully have some workbench time.
Hope all will have a great day!!!

Mark

mabloodhound
Fireman

Posted - 01/14/2013 :  09:39:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Russ, I'll try the steak with gravy. Never had that for breakfast before.
Don't think Walt will be havin' much though....he got bit by a bad bunch of food over the weekend.

Cloudy here and rainy. I need to get some kits packaged for overseas mail this morning.
The Ref's that the Texans brought in for the game yesterday didn't help them. They still lost.

Rusty Stumps
Fireman

Posted - 01/14/2013 :  09:45:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Morning Russ and the rest of the RR-L Crew...... DaveM too! Thought he'd be down at the bakery oogling the new Russian girl.

Right Dave, just a cup of coffee and a piece of toast for me. Trying to get my girlish figure back..... some day.

Well, I need to try and get my ole train up to speed today, got lots to do. So, I'll blow the whistle and release the brakes and head on down the line with a half head of steam. Everyone have a Fun and Safe day in the Train Yard.

Walt

In the Crossroads of America.

northern6400
Fireman

Posted - 01/14/2013 :  09:54:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning crew. Thanks Russ for opening. Eggs will do for me. A lot of the weekend has been spent doing my Saturday clinic at the International Division NMRA, on basic DC layout wiring and soldering. Tonight I will be installing brake leavers on freight cars for my friend. Have a great day.

Chuck Faist
Burlington, Ontario
Enjoy yourself it is later than you think!

fireman93514
Crew Chief

Posted - 01/14/2013 :  10:46:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ooh that chicken fried steak sounds good. Clear skies and four degrees this morning. Thats up from minus six yesterday. Not much on tap for today. A trip to wally world is about it.

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 01/14/2013 :  11:13:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, Russ and crew. Thanks for that big breakfast. I just finished a bike ride and need some nourishment.

I need to find something to do for the challenge. I guess that will be my MRR activities for the day.

Have a good day.
George

wabashbanks
Section Hand

Premium Member

Posted - 01/14/2013 :  11:21:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cold one here today after a fantastic weekend! Work today and tonight I will be trying to cut some PC ties. I am considering using a hobby hacksaw to cut them to length. The width is already correct. Anyone have any thoughts on it?

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 01/14/2013 :  1:14:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We had 60 degrees here Saturday and all of 20 degrees this morning here in MI.

Some of those grits and a couple eggs would be great to take off the chill.

Currently taking a break from some work on the layout, major changes coming this season. I hope. At least a start has been made.

Everyone have a good day.

BE SAFE!!

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line

vzjtothalo
Engine Wiper

Posted - 01/14/2013 :  1:37:25 PM  Show Profile  Send vzjtothalo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Announcements from LVRALPH and slimjerkins, via kitforums.com:

Ralph's father has not been doing well of late, and has asked to be taken off of chemotherapy, with hospice care in the near future.

Slim's wife went into the hospital yesterday and in short, needs a pacemaker. She just turned 50 last year.

Prayers for them if you believe in them, Mojo/good thoughts if you don't.

John Loesch

Previous Topic: My Dad is Now With My Mom Topic Next Topic: Where are they finding these people?  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.44 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000