Railroad Line Forums - How to post pictures on the forum
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 4 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 121 ]  [ Total: 125 ]  [ Newest Member: t3kboi ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Railroad Photography Forum
 How to post pictures on the forum
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: The Gallery: Early Aug 17 The Loading Dock Topic Next Topic: TheGallery:LateJuly17One Last Drive in a Jordan
Page: of 3

kyle creel
Engine Wiper

Posted - 12/27/2016 :  4:31:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
P.S. what does IMO mean?

robert goslin
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/27/2016 :  5:00:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle, it's text talk and means 'In My Opinion'. Some also use IMHO. the H is 'Humble".

Regards
Rob Goslin

A Warped Barrel is a Fool's Frustration - Maxwell Smart.

kyle creel
Engine Wiper

Posted - 12/27/2016 :  8:48:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx a bunch. That explains it, I've never sent or gotten any texts. I just use my phone for a......t e l e p h o n e. Hmmm, thought that's what they were for; silly me. Oh well ya'll have fun, I'm gonna go run some trains.

leeflan
Fireman

Posted - 12/28/2016 :  5:50:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kyle creel

Thanx a bunch. That explains it, I've never sent or gotten any texts. I just use my phone for a......t e l e p h o n e. Hmmm, thought that's what they were for; silly me. Oh well ya'll have fun, I'm gonna go run some trains.

ROFL! (Rolling On Floor Laughing) I'm with you, Kyle. My family keeps asking to text or send videos to my "smart" phone. To me, a smart phone is one that works.

Steve Flanigan

kyle creel
Engine Wiper

Posted - 12/28/2016 :  11:00:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Amen brutha.!!!! I quit passing notes in JR HIGH in 1969. I kinda like the sound o' th' HUMAN VOICE myself. Lots to learn from listening. Nice to know I ain't alone!

Railrunner130
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 08/13/2017 :  1:40:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Railrunner130's Homepage  Reply with Quote
With the Photobucket issues, I am forced to upload to website galleries instead of a central location where pics can be divied out as I see fit....

Anyhow, in trying to upload here, I get "Invalid character or bad word in any of the text fields. Please correct and try again." no matter what I do... The photo I am trying to upload I downsized to max 800 pixels and the file is something like 451K. I removed the dash in the file name and even renamed it SB1.jpg.

What the heck am I missing?

Carrie Creek
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 08/13/2017 :  3:02:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your file size needs to be under 200k. The forum adds about 10 k thru the posting process. Reducing the picture so that the file size is correct makes the pic too small. You need to reduce the resolution down.

Phil Z
POR (press on regardless)

Michael Hohn
Fireman

Posted - 08/13/2017 :  3:43:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Michael Hohn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's not the kind of message I get uploading a file that is too large. I get something like:

Request object error 'ASP 0104 : 80004005'
Operation not Allowed
/forum/outputFile.asp, line 13

Your file is too large but I don't think that is generating the error. Do you get the error uploading the image or when you try to post your message?

Mike

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Nobody living can ever stop me, as I go walking that freedom highway -- Woody Guthrie

ed k
Fireman

Posted - 08/13/2017 :  10:14:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I must pay attention to this. Thank you.
ed

Railrunner130
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 08/14/2017 :  11:14:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Railrunner130's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks. I found that Photobucket seems to still allow me to post photos. It's a royal pain getting the addresses correct and there's a photo it won't properly orient, no matter what I do. But the dimensions are nice and the allowable sizes are still larger.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: The Gallery: Early Aug 17 The Loading Dock Topic Next Topic: TheGallery:LateJuly17One Last Drive in a Jordan  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.57 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000