Railroad Line Forums - HO Centennial Models Hercules Mining Stamp Mill
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 229 ]  [ Total: 229 ]  [ Newest Member: Alex Italy ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Mike Chambers' Craftsman's Corner
 HO Centennial Models Hercules Mining Stamp Mill
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: My Corner Shops - 10th Anniversary Challenge Build Topic Next Topic: Very Very final Photos Fraklin Jct. Station  

bullbrauch
Engine Wiper

Posted - 03/25/2012 :  12:22:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gang,

I have a HO scale Centennial Models Inc. #102 "Hercules Mining Stamp Mill" kit. I'm missing the instructions and wonder if anyone out there can help.

Thanks!
Brandan
Living in Colorado,
home of the Rio Grande

bullbrauch
Engine Wiper

Posted - 03/27/2012 :  02:33:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aaarrrrgh! I figured I'd have a chance here... Does anyone have any good ideas I could try? I've asked on all my Yahoo! Groups, Googled it, and asked around the club. is there somewhere I'm missing that may be able to help?

Thanks,

Brandan
Living in Colorado,
home of the Rio Grande

hon3_rr
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 03/28/2012 :  12:15:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May I suggest that you contact Keith Wiseman of Wiseman Model Services. I know that Keith has been very active in obtaining some of the older model kit lines. I don't think that he picked up Centennial Models, but he may have knowledge of who may have. You could then possibly contact the new owner for assistance.

Keith Wiseman's contact info:
kwiseman@pqisp.com
WISEMAN MODELS SERVICES
898 BLACK'S CROSS ROAD
PARIS, KENTUCKY 40361
859-484-9573

http://www.locopainter.com

I'd say the same thing for Walt at Rusty Stumps Scale Models, but as Walt keeps a pretty good eye here on the forum, I suspect that if he had any knowledge he would probably have already jumped in.

Another contact source you may want to contact to see if they have the kit is: http://fsmkits.homestead.com/kitsforsale.html and maybe they could help.

One final idea is Underground Railway Press. I'm hesitant to bring up this company as I have not had any experience with them and have never heard anything really good, but it may be worth a shot.

Just an idea...

-- KP --
Life is to short to build all of the models I want to.

Edited by - hon3_rr on 03/28/2012 12:17:18 PM

pylgrym
New Hire

Posted - 03/28/2012 :  2:35:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pylgrym's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just googled on Google Books and it looks like a search of "Practical Stamp Milling" will give you a lot of free info... maybe some pertinent plans - from the late 19th-early 20th centuries... hope this helps!

bullbrauch
Engine Wiper

Posted - 03/28/2012 :  11:27:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys!

KP- I should have thought of Wiseman sooner.

Pylgrm- Didn't find anything directy related to the kit but that is a great link!

Brandan
Living in Colorado,
home of the Rio Grande

Previous Topic: My Corner Shops - 10th Anniversary Challenge Build Topic Next Topic: Very Very final Photos Fraklin Jct. Station  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.31 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000