Railroad Line Forums - Paper/Card Challenge - Rolling Stock Edition!
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 8 | Anonymous Members: 1 | Guests: 81 ]  [ Total: 90 ]  [ Newest Member: mrhollman ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Mike Chambers' Craftsman's Corner
 Paper/Card Challenge - Rolling Stock Edition!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Dueling Builds - SWSM Twin Mills at Deer Creek Topic Next Topic: Warped Splice
Page: of 4

clevermod01
New Hire

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  3:21:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit clevermod01's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks man

UKGuy
Fireman

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  8:29:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit UKGuy's Homepage  Send UKGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
What's the web link to your site Thom? I'd like to take a look at this snowplough and build it. Also this ON30 stuff sounds interesting.

I have two plans 'formulating' for my entry, details to follow shortly....

Karl.A

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  8:35:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Karl, so Thom doesn't get in trouble, here is the link: http://www.clevermodels.net

UKGuy
Fireman

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  8:45:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit UKGuy's Homepage  Send UKGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Rick, I was searching on .... ***.com which is why I couldnt find it. I had hoped that by posting the question someone would re-direct me without infringement of the rules.

Thanks,
Karl.

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  9:17:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by UKGuy

Thanks Rick, I was searching on .... ***.com which is why I couldnt find it. I had hoped that by posting the question someone would re-direct me without infringement of the rules.

Thanks,
Karl.

What's with the ***?
You can say the name.
It's Clever Models.

UKGuy
Fireman

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  9:29:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit UKGuy's Homepage  Send UKGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I realised that I could say the name, I just didnt want to spend time typing it all out, but, now I have had to spend way more time explaining why I didnt type it than I would have spent actually typing it..... (and editing this reply to correct my typing errors)

Man my fingers hurt from all this typing, I need to lie down....

Karl.

Edited by - UKGuy on 12/07/2010 9:31:17 PM

modorney
Engine Wiper

Posted - 12/14/2010 :  8:52:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's some buses and trams in paper-

http://www.busaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=53919

and subway cars:
http://www.allcitystyle.com/

cheers,
Mike O

Euro-style modeling on a 2 by 5 foot module.

Edited by - modorney on 12/14/2010 9:01:21 PM

clevermod01
New Hire

Posted - 12/14/2010 :  9:07:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit clevermod01's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the comments guys. i don't want to abuse the promotional stuff but I really enjoy designing the card stock. My entire layout is paper including the trains. I just put up a new free kit for the holiday's.

Thom

modorney
Engine Wiper

Posted - 12/21/2010 :  10:42:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's what I want to build:

cheers,
Mike O

Euro-style modeling on a 2 by 5 foot module.

clevermod01
New Hire

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  12:30:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit clevermod01's Homepage  Reply with Quote
that would be an outstanding model. good luck with it. can't wait to see it.

clevermod01
New Hire

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  12:35:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit clevermod01's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nelson, since your running this cool challenge how about Clever models sweetens the pot. I'll donate a couple (3) of disks as prizes.

thom

UKGuy
Fireman

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  01:00:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit UKGuy's Homepage  Send UKGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Looks pretty ambitious Mike O, I look forward to seeing some progress reports, it seems I'm gonna have to rethink my flat car idea......

Karl.A

Edited by - UKGuy on 12/22/2010 01:00:53 AM

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  07:37:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mike, that looks like a challenging project. Iím looking forward to seeing how you handle it.

George

clevermod01
New Hire

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  10:27:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit clevermod01's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You can never have to many flat cars and they become tankers, box cars and gons so easily.

nalmeida
Fireman

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  6:33:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit nalmeida's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's a great idea Thom, I've been dealing with some personal problems which kept me away from the forum but I'll start my project asap. I'll try to change the first post in the thread to reflect your offer and let's hope some more modelers join us.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Dueling Builds - SWSM Twin Mills at Deer Creek Topic Next Topic: Warped Splice  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.44 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000