Railroad Line Forums - 1st pictures of Logger
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 85 ]  [ Total: 85 ]  [ Newest Member: jfields ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Logging, Mining, & Narrow minded
 1st pictures of Logger
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Anyone familiar with Sn2? Topic Next Topic: Sierra West O Scale Sawmill Photos  

ms0099rg
New Hire

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  12:43:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The ugly steps. 1st picture. Go easy guys

jlg759
Engine Wiper

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  3:16:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your off to a great start. Judging by the exspression on the childs face in the lower left of the photo he also approves. Model railroading brings joy to a lot of people some enjoy the craft kits, some running trains i personaly like seeing the children happy.

anbhurst

Premium Member

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  3:33:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It looks really good! I'm a Woodland Scenics risers' challenged person myself, but I finally got to the point of feeling comfortable in working with it(the foam). You might consider these ugly steps, but they are the most important ones contributing to a smooth and solid base for your trackage.

By the way, it looks like you have an excited and captive audience there, a little engineer in the making. I hope to see more of your project; thanks for sharing.

quote:
Originally posted by ms0099rg

Allen
Modeling the East in the West on the Northeastern Pacific RIM, Oregon, that is!

Frederic Testard
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  5:34:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice start. Even if it may look a bit strange later, I think we're all happy when we see this track running above the pink or blue desert, as says Ron (Elwoodblues)...

Previous Topic: Anyone familiar with Sn2? Topic Next Topic: Sierra West O Scale Sawmill Photos  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.23 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000