Railroad Line Forums - "Picture of the day"
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 15 ]  [ Total: 16 ]  [ Newest Member: jfields ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Railroad Photography Forum
 "Picture of the day"
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: THE GALLERY: Dec. 05, Model Railroading isFun Topic Next Topic: KaydeeLogging Caboose photos  

FastTracks
Engine Wiper

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  1:12:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit FastTracks's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

A few weeks ago I added a new "Picture of the day" onto the front page of my Port Kelsey blog.

I add a new shot every day (well, almost) and will keep it railroad related. Lately I have been on a track picture kick, but this will likely pass...

http://www.port-kelsey.com/index.php?cat=18

bpate
Fireman

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  3:32:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great photo Tim.

Sully
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  3:52:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sully's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ditto, Tim.....great subjects....great photography....tom

Tim Kerkhoff
Fireman

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  5:04:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Tim Kerkhoff a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree, nice work....looks like the straight thru section doesn't get as much traffic.

Tim

Peterpools
Engineer

Posted - 12/27/2005 :  10:15:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Peterpools's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tim
Just read the Port Kelsey Christmas Card ...
As Mr Hope would have said: : Thanks for the memories..." Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.
Peter

belg
Fireman

Posted - 12/28/2005 :  07:19:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tim, I really like the pic of the day and would like to know what is behind the name of the Brewery? Is there an archive for past pics as I went back as far as I could with the previous prompt and it just ended?? Thanks Pat

dougcoffey1950
Fireman

Posted - 12/28/2005 :  09:26:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit dougcoffey1950's Homepage  Send dougcoffey1950 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Tim,
Loved the Christmas card. Did someone from the Libearl federal government help you with the wording? I'm still laughing. Of course there should be a French version to be truly Canadian, but that would have ruined the mood, right?
As always, your model work is top shelf.

http://www.dougcoffey.com/html/model_railroad.html

Fast_Tracks
New Hire

Posted - 12/31/2005 :  12:05:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fast_Tracks's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by belg

Tim, I really like the pic of the day and would like to know what is behind the name of the Brewery? Is there an archive for past pics as I went back as far as I could with the previous prompt and it just ended?? Thanks Pat

Here is a clue to the name on the bakery...

There is a catagoy on the blog for "Picture of the Day", but it only goes back a few weeks, as I have not been doing this very long.

quote:
Of course there should be a French version to be truly Canadian, but that would have ruined the mood, right?

Actually, a French version would have been the icing on the cake! I just don't know any French.

Au revoir!

Cheers!

Tim Warris, Fast Tracks
------------------------------------------------
Promote Fast Tracks products & earn commissions!
Learn how at http://www.fast-tracks.net/ontrack

Bosco5
Crew Chief

Posted - 12/31/2005 :  1:01:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bosco5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How about "pâtés en croûte de frisbee"?

Previous Topic: THE GALLERY: Dec. 05, Model Railroading isFun Topic Next Topic: KaydeeLogging Caboose photos  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.69 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000