Railroad Line Forums - New to the forum
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 3 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 108 ]  [ Total: 111 ]  [ Newest Member: colind ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Micro & Mini Layouts
 New to the forum
Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Author Previous Topic: Another page added to the scrapbook! Topic Next Topic: Packing it up!
Page: of 2

pastor_t
Crew Chief

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  2:50:36 PM  Show Profile
Hi folks,

I've just discovered the delights of RR-L. There is some awesome modelling displayed here - I'm almost embarrassed to show my work in this kind of company.

Anyway, at the moment I am working on a 4' x 1' micro/mini called Candy Mill. There are a few pics of it on Carl Arendt's site at http://carendt.us/scrapbook/page39/index.html. And here's a shot of a loco that is scheduled to run on the line.

Tony

pastor_t
Crew Chief

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  3:09:36 PM  Show Profile
That should be http://carendt.us/scrapbook/page39/

Tony

pastor_t
Crew Chief

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  3:09:36 PM  Show Profile
That should be http://carendt.us/scrapbook/page39/

Tony

nalmeida
Fireman

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  3:31:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit nalmeida's Homepage
Hi there Tony and welcome to RR-L, I have to agree with Carl, the trackwork of your micro looks fantastic, It's nice to know you didn't stick with the "usual" gauges. I would love to watch it as it progresses so keep us posted.

nalmeida
Fireman

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  3:31:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit nalmeida's Homepage
Hi there Tony and welcome to RR-L, I have to agree with Carl, the trackwork of your micro looks fantastic, It's nice to know you didn't stick with the "usual" gauges. I would love to watch it as it progresses so keep us posted.

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  4:23:22 PM  Show Profile
Tony, I'm in agreement with everyone else about the trackwork, it's excellent. Looks like you're scratchbuilding the loco too, very nice. Please post more pictures as you make more progress.

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  4:23:22 PM  Show Profile
Tony, I'm in agreement with everyone else about the trackwork, it's excellent. Looks like you're scratchbuilding the loco too, very nice. Please post more pictures as you make more progress.

pastor_t
Crew Chief

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  5:18:14 PM  Show Profile
The loco is a High Level Models kit. I wish I could scratchbuild but not yet...

pastor_t
Crew Chief

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  5:18:14 PM  Show Profile
The loco is a High Level Models kit. I wish I could scratchbuild but not yet...

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  6:25:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi Tony and welcome! Neat looking layout you got going there. I have to admit I don't know what 4mm is, can you clue me in? Please continue to post your progress as we are very interested! Thanks

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  6:25:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi Tony and welcome! Neat looking layout you got going there. I have to admit I don't know what 4mm is, can you clue me in? Please continue to post your progress as we are very interested! Thanks

PaulD
Crew Chief

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  6:39:18 PM  Show Profile
Gidday Tony,
I liked that Web site, some great stuff. If you've attempted that Brass & whitemetal Kit then you have a stouter heart than most and deserve to be here!
B.T.W. you can edit your own posts after posting them. Just go to the Pencil on the paper Icon and it will allow you the poster to edit your own posts.
PaulD

PaulD
Crew Chief

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  6:39:18 PM  Show Profile
Gidday Tony,
I liked that Web site, some great stuff. If you've attempted that Brass & whitemetal Kit then you have a stouter heart than most and deserve to be here!
B.T.W. you can edit your own posts after posting them. Just go to the Pencil on the paper Icon and it will allow you the poster to edit your own posts.
PaulD

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  9:36:12 PM  Show Profile
Tony, welcome to the forum. I wouldn't be embarrassed to show that locomotive. It's well above the skill level of some of us out here. Your finescale layout looks like a real challenge. I hope you will post pictures of your progress on the locomotive and the layout here.

George

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  9:36:12 PM  Show Profile
Tony, welcome to the forum. I wouldn't be embarrassed to show that locomotive. It's well above the skill level of some of us out here. Your finescale layout looks like a real challenge. I hope you will post pictures of your progress on the locomotive and the layout here.

George

Drew
Fireman

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  9:46:00 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by pastor_t

...I'm almost embarrassed to show my work in this kind of company...

I don't know Tony...I'd say you're in a league with the best of 'em!

That's a beautiful little layout you're working on...please keep us posted on your progress!

-Drew-

"Life is all the stuff that happened while you were making other plans."

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Another page added to the scrapbook! Topic Next Topic: Packing it up!  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.34 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000