Railroad Line Forums - On30 Shay and Climax on sale at Micromark
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 128 ]  [ Total: 130 ]  [ Newest Member: jfields ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Logging, Mining, & Narrow minded
 On30 Shay and Climax on sale at Micromark
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Author Previous Topic: HOn3 - A Good Reason to stay where you are Topic Next Topic: Hon3 - Free to a good home !  

TearAPin
Section Hand

Posted - 07/14/2005 :  09:39:21 AM  Show Profile
Scroll down and you will see the Shay for $128 and the Climax for $140. Pretty good deal I think. Might have to start the On30 logging op soon.

http://www.micromark.com/bachmannstatic.html

Mario Rapinett
Fireman

Posted - 07/14/2005 :  6:28:07 PM  Show Profile
I picked up a couple of spare On30 shays at Santa Clara shop last year for $130.00. I think the shays have been heavily discounted for sometime.

Just ordered another Shay and Climax from Keith Wiseman, which he is converting to On3.... His rates are very affordable....

"M" from downunder

Mario Rapinett
Fireman

Posted - 07/14/2005 :  6:28:07 PM  Show Profile
I picked up a couple of spare On30 shays at Santa Clara shop last year for $130.00. I think the shays have been heavily discounted for sometime.

Just ordered another Shay and Climax from Keith Wiseman, which he is converting to On3.... His rates are very affordable....

"M" from downunder

Previous Topic: HOn3 - A Good Reason to stay where you are Topic Next Topic: Hon3 - Free to a good home !  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.22 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000