Railroad Line Forums - Climaxes, Heislers, & Shays, Oh My!
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 7 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 72 ]  [ Total: 79 ]  [ Newest Member: johnnycee6 ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Railroad Photography Forum
 Climaxes, Heislers, & Shays, Oh My!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Topic Locked | 
Author Previous Topic: THE GALLERY:  Oct.  2005, Little People at Work Topic Next Topic: horses and such
Page: of 6

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 05/21/2005 :  8:29:54 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Bruce. It's tempting....

George

Karl Osolinski
Fireman

Posted - 05/21/2005 :  9:48:10 PM  Show Profile

Hello all,

Here are a few moving out.....

Karl O.

Karl Osolinski
Fireman

Posted - 05/21/2005 :  9:48:10 PM  Show Profile

Hello all,

Here are a few moving out.....

Karl O.

belg
Fireman

Posted - 05/22/2005 :  06:27:57 AM  Show Profile
Karl great shots and special effects.You must have installed quite a few of those sound chips. Pat

belg
Fireman

Posted - 05/22/2005 :  06:27:57 AM  Show Profile
Karl great shots and special effects.You must have installed quite a few of those sound chips. Pat

Karl Osolinski
Fireman

Posted - 05/22/2005 :  09:51:06 AM  Show Profile
[quote]Originally posted by Dutchman

Karl,
Those are some terrific locomotives! Any chance that you remember the manufacturers?

Hi Bruce,

Most of the Shays are PFM (United) or Westside (Nakamura) from Japan. The Climax is also PFM.
The others are Bachmann and MDC - the last one is an MDC that I built from their kit.

Karl O.

Karl Osolinski
Fireman

Posted - 05/22/2005 :  09:51:06 AM  Show Profile
[quote]Originally posted by Dutchman

Karl,
Those are some terrific locomotives! Any chance that you remember the manufacturers?

Hi Bruce,

Most of the Shays are PFM (United) or Westside (Nakamura) from Japan. The Climax is also PFM.
The others are Bachmann and MDC - the last one is an MDC that I built from their kit.

Karl O.

Karl Osolinski
Fireman

Posted - 05/22/2005 :  10:03:41 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by belg

Hi Pat,

Well, back when brass was the big thing, I was getting 2 or 3 locomotives a week. The store made out great - they sold the engine, sound system, sound module and speaker and gave it to me for the work. I remember doing a DM&IR Yellowstone for a fellow and I didn't want to give it back - it looked and sounded so cool.
It worked out well for everyone. I also built Campbell kits for another shop so I always had something to do. It's a lot different now - all the hobby shops around here are long gone.

Karl O.

Karl Osolinski
Fireman

Posted - 05/22/2005 :  10:03:41 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by belg

Hi Pat,

Well, back when brass was the big thing, I was getting 2 or 3 locomotives a week. The store made out great - they sold the engine, sound system, sound module and speaker and gave it to me for the work. I remember doing a DM&IR Yellowstone for a fellow and I didn't want to give it back - it looked and sounded so cool.
It worked out well for everyone. I also built Campbell kits for another shop so I always had something to do. It's a lot different now - all the hobby shops around here are long gone.

Karl O.

Karl Osolinski
Fireman

Posted - 05/22/2005 :  11:13:31 AM  Show Profile

Hello folks,

Found a few more of my favorite engines. Also, the big water tower is great for dispensing adult beverages when you get weary from modeling.

Karl O.

Karl Osolinski
Fireman

Posted - 05/22/2005 :  11:13:31 AM  Show Profile

Hello folks,

Found a few more of my favorite engines. Also, the big water tower is great for dispensing adult beverages when you get weary from modeling.

Karl O.

Shamus
Crew Chief

Posted - 05/24/2005 :  05:04:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shamus's Homepage
Well here's a collection of my 0n30 ones, apart from the climax, the rest have scratchbuilt bodies.

Shamus

Shamus
Crew Chief

Posted - 05/24/2005 :  05:04:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shamus's Homepage
Well here's a collection of my 0n30 ones, apart from the climax, the rest have scratchbuilt bodies.

Shamus

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 05/24/2005 :  06:41:47 AM  Show Profile
Paul,

Those are some great models in beautiful settings! Thanks for posting the pictures.

Bruce

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 05/24/2005 :  06:41:47 AM  Show Profile
Paul,

Those are some great models in beautiful settings! Thanks for posting the pictures.

Bruce

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: THE GALLERY:  Oct.  2005, Little People at Work Topic Next Topic: horses and such  
 New Topic |   Topic Locked | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000