Railroad Line Forums - Nantahala Mining & Transportation Co.
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 93 ]  [ Total: 94 ]  [ Newest Member: Dakkon ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Micro & Mini Layouts
 Nantahala Mining & Transportation Co.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Author Previous Topic: Copper Creek Mining Company Topic Next Topic: Teejays OTHER Mini
Page: of 17

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  2:30:05 PM  Show Profile
Thanks

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  2:30:05 PM  Show Profile
Thanks

Catt
Fireman

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  5:20:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Catt's Homepage
Tyson,tiny layouts don't usually interest me but your changing my attitude my friend.I am most impressed with your layout.

Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
100% Michigan made

Catt
Fireman

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  5:20:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Catt's Homepage
Tyson,tiny layouts don't usually interest me but your changing my attitude my friend.I am most impressed with your layout.

Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
100% Michigan made

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  10:02:59 PM  Show Profile
Glad you like it Catt. I've had more fun with this then about anything I've done recently, hopefully you will still like it when it's done!

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  10:02:59 PM  Show Profile
Glad you like it Catt. I've had more fun with this then about anything I've done recently, hopefully you will still like it when it's done!

MikeC
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  12:29:56 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Catt

Johnathan, it was just about a year ago that we had a pretty extensive discussion about minis/micros and kicked the idea around for several days/weeks. I don't know if you saw it at the time, but here's the link if you're interested in reading through the discussion.
http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.aspTOPIC_ID=5198

This whole idea of mini/micro layout still intrigues me. In fact, yesterday morning, I was taking a look at some modified Time Saver plans again. However, it seems to me that although a mini/micro can be built in any scale/gauge, N scale is ideally suited for this type of layout.

One thing is certain: Tyson is sure making a success of the idea!

MikeC
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  12:29:56 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Catt

Johnathan, it was just about a year ago that we had a pretty extensive discussion about minis/micros and kicked the idea around for several days/weeks. I don't know if you saw it at the time, but here's the link if you're interested in reading through the discussion.
http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.aspTOPIC_ID=5198

This whole idea of mini/micro layout still intrigues me. In fact, yesterday morning, I was taking a look at some modified Time Saver plans again. However, it seems to me that although a mini/micro can be built in any scale/gauge, N scale is ideally suited for this type of layout.

One thing is certain: Tyson is sure making a success of the idea!

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  08:26:22 AM  Show Profile
Gee thanks Mike

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  08:26:22 AM  Show Profile
Gee thanks Mike

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  3:21:25 PM  Show Profile
Well the mine is now done

more details can be added later of course

I had planned on getting a better camera but the recent death of my clothes washer combined with a T.V. that's on life support eliminated that option for now

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  3:21:25 PM  Show Profile
Well the mine is now done

more details can be added later of course

I had planned on getting a better camera but the recent death of my clothes washer combined with a T.V. that's on life support eliminated that option for now

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  3:26:09 PM  Show Profile
You would think I would be done with this project but as you can see I still have almost half this side to go. I'm thinking a small building built into the side of the mountain for storing explosives and blasting caps, etc., and maybe an old wood frame building that can do double duty as home for the caretaker/watchman and as an office.

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  3:26:09 PM  Show Profile
You would think I would be done with this project but as you can see I still have almost half this side to go. I'm thinking a small building built into the side of the mountain for storing explosives and blasting caps, etc., and maybe an old wood frame building that can do double duty as home for the caretaker/watchman and as an office.

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  3:28:54 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Tyson Rayles

Tyson,
Will you please get your priorities straight!

BTW, the mine came out looking great!

Page: of 17 Previous Topic: Copper Creek Mining Company Topic Next Topic: Teejays OTHER Mini  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.56 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000