Railroad Line Forums - Swap meet forum
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 3 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 122 ]  [ Total: 125 ]  [ Newest Member: rkovvur ]
 All Forums
 Railroad Line Administrative Forums
 Administrative Posts
 Swap meet forum
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Author Previous Topic: Server Clock/Calendar Troubles Again Topic Next Topic: RR-L frontpage  

Jerry M
Fireman

Posted - 10/22/2005 :  7:57:16 PM  Show Profile
After something is sold how do we get it removed from the posts. Thank you, Jerry M

MikeC
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 10/22/2005 :  8:45:34 PM  Show Profile
Jerry, right above your post/listing you should see a row of icons. The icon on the right end, the one with the trash can, is the one you want. Click on it, and you should be able to remove your listing - if there have been no replies made. If there are replies, let me know, and I can delete the whole topic.

MikeC
Administrator

Premium Member

Jerry, right above your post/listing you should see a row of icons. The icon on the right end, the one with the trash can, is the one you want. Click on it, and you should be able to remove your listing - if there have been no replies made. If there are replies, let me know, and I can delete the whole topic.

MikeC
Administrator

Premium Member

MikeC
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 10/22/2005 :  8:57:32 PM  Show Profile
Jerry, I just saw which topic you were referring to. I locked it, which for all practical purposes is just as good as deleting it. Let me know if you still want it deleted.

MikeC
Administrator

Premium Member

Jerry, I just saw which topic you were referring to. I locked it, which for all practical purposes is just as good as deleting it. Let me know if you still want it deleted.

MikeC
Administrator

Premium Member

Jerry M
Fireman

Posted - 10/22/2005 :  10:26:10 PM  Show Profile
Thank's Mike, yes please delete the Tichy kits and the Yorke kit for me thank you. Jerry

Jerry M
Fireman

Thank's Mike, yes please delete the Tichy kits and the Yorke kit for me thank you. Jerry

Jerry M
Fireman

Previous Topic: Server Clock/Calendar Troubles Again Topic Next Topic: RR-L frontpage  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.34 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000