Railroad Line Forums - Brass Steam engine purchases
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 13 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 68 ]  [ Total: 81 ]  [ Newest Member: jmiller320 ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Mid Scale Model Railroad Forum
 Brass Steam engine purchases
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: DIY TV Working On The Railroad Topic Next Topic: Athearn avalibity  

JimH
New Hire

Posted - 10/04/2005 :  06:53:29 AM  Show Profile
I am a new member to this board. I was looking to fellow Model Rail Roaders for advise on what they felt was the best Brass engines you could buy. Your opinion on operation and quality of detail is important. I am looking for Manufactures in PRR, in painted and unpainted. Since the Plastic models have become more detailed, and their cost increased, Brass is a little more reasonable. I was wanting to get a couple engines for the quality, scale, and detail appearance. I also will probably run them once and awhile. I have no intentions to mass purchases as a collector. They arenít that reasonable. Any help and guidance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Jim in MD

Previous Topic: DIY TV Working On The Railroad Topic Next Topic: Athearn avalibity  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-14 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.22 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000