Railroad Line Forums - THE GALLERY: Oct. 2005, "Little People at Work"
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 4 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 110 ]  [ Total: 114 ]  [ Newest Member: rkovvur ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Railroad Photography Forum
 THE GALLERY: Oct. 2005, "Little People at Work"
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Topic Locked | 
Author Topic Next Topic: Climaxes, Heislers, & Shays, Oh My!
Page: of 24

Coaltrain
Fireman

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  08:29:04 AM  Show Profile
What perfect timing, I have been painting and adding figures all over the layout, too bad I have only taken a few photos. I will see if I can get some photos of the new people and post them, for now here are some old photos I took.

wvrr
Fireman

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  1:18:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit wvrr's Homepage
Great photos, so far. Jeff, I really like your company store. A definate Appalachian feel to it!

Chuck

wvrr
Fireman

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  1:18:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit wvrr's Homepage
Great photos, so far. Jeff, I really like your company store. A definate Appalachian feel to it!

Chuck

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  1:51:00 PM  Show Profile
Bob, do you know who makes the window washer figure and the cyclist? Are the HO? Neat little scene.

Jeff, I'm really a fan of B&W photos for the steam era. The locos and their crews look great. What did you use for the foundation of the Company Store?

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  1:51:00 PM  Show Profile
Bob, do you know who makes the window washer figure and the cyclist? Are the HO? Neat little scene.

Jeff, I'm really a fan of B&W photos for the steam era. The locos and their crews look great. What did you use for the foundation of the Company Store?

rckwallaby
Crew Chief

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  1:55:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit rckwallaby's Homepage
Now this is a timely topic.

Here's a close up of my good friends Mario de Danzer the saw filer and Emilio L'Moe.

They've just started work at the HO scale Tyalgum 2nd No1 sawmill on my Gulugaba North Western Railroad.

Very dilligent chaps. The mill hasn't even finished being built yet. Hey maybe that's what they're doing. Building the mill for me.

Cheers
Phil

rckwallaby
Crew Chief

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  1:55:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit rckwallaby's Homepage
Now this is a timely topic.

Here's a close up of my good friends Mario de Danzer the saw filer and Emilio L'Moe.

They've just started work at the HO scale Tyalgum 2nd No1 sawmill on my Gulugaba North Western Railroad.

Very dilligent chaps. The mill hasn't even finished being built yet. Hey maybe that's what they're doing. Building the mill for me.

Cheers
Phil

Arcane
Engine Wiper

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  2:10:28 PM  Show Profile
Here's some people checking out the newly refurbished offices on Short St.

Soon, all the buildings will have interiors.

Len

Arcane
Engine Wiper

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  2:10:28 PM  Show Profile
Here's some people checking out the newly refurbished offices on Short St.

Soon, all the buildings will have interiors.

Len

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  2:10:31 PM  Show Profile
Good shots Bob, Jeff and Phil.

Jeff, I like the coalbunker on the Roundhouse 0-6-0.

George

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  2:10:31 PM  Show Profile
Good shots Bob, Jeff and Phil.

Jeff, I like the coalbunker on the Roundhouse 0-6-0.

George

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  2:23:53 PM  Show Profile
Phil,
Stay on the right side of those chaps. They have some impressive muscles!

Len,
I love layout shots that have buildings built on a grade. Yet, as of now, I don't have any on my layout.

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  2:23:53 PM  Show Profile
Phil,
Stay on the right side of those chaps. They have some impressive muscles!

Len,
I love layout shots that have buildings built on a grade. Yet, as of now, I don't have any on my layout.

leeflan
Fireman

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  2:29:06 PM  Show Profile
Little people? Hmmm, this should be a good one for those of us who like a lot of people around the layout. Here are a couple to staqrt with.

The locals always seem to hang out at Dill's Market, a crossroads store in rural Gerogia. That discussion about fishing between old man Dill and Willie has been going on forever.

The Wadley, Georgia memorial park is right next to the CofG/Georgia Southern mainline and is a great location for train watching. Here, a westbound Georgia Southern local freight rumbles through town.

All of the figures are Preiser from their unpainted sets. I select the figures specifically for each scene, depending on the story I'm trying to convey. As I've mentioned elsewhere, I don't do too well on faces, even with the old Optivisor, but since most will only be viewed from a distance, it works OK.

leeflan
Fireman

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  2:29:06 PM  Show Profile
Little people? Hmmm, this should be a good one for those of us who like a lot of people around the layout. Here are a couple to staqrt with.

The locals always seem to hang out at Dill's Market, a crossroads store in rural Gerogia. That discussion about fishing between old man Dill and Willie has been going on forever.

The Wadley, Georgia memorial park is right next to the CofG/Georgia Southern mainline and is a great location for train watching. Here, a westbound Georgia Southern local freight rumbles through town.

All of the figures are Preiser from their unpainted sets. I select the figures specifically for each scene, depending on the story I'm trying to convey. As I've mentioned elsewhere, I don't do too well on faces, even with the old Optivisor, but since most will only be viewed from a distance, it works OK.

Page: of 24 Topic Next Topic: Climaxes, Heislers, & Shays, Oh My!  
 New Topic |   Topic Locked | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.39 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000