The Crew Lounge
 SUNDAY MORNING LOUNGE HAPPY FATHERS DAY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

potsy
Crew Chief

580 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2019 :  06:46:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Morning crew no breakfast we get taken out for breakfast you non father are out of luck lounge is locked up this our day!!
enjoy your day Men!!

Mark

BurleyJim
Fireman

USA
4634 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2019 :  08:04:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess Mark has Blue flagged the lounge today.  Coffee is available at the vending machine out back. Happy Father's Day, all.

Have a Super day!

P.S. Contraband doughnuts are on top of the vending machine. [:-thumbu]

Jim
Go to Top of Page

k9wrangler
Engineer

USA
10420 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2019 :  08:26:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Father's Day One and All!!

Rain again, cool. blah....

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line
Go to Top of Page

Dutchman
Administrator

USA
31317 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2019 :  08:36:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning from drizzly S.E. Michigan. We might see the sun again tomorrow.

Indoor chores to tackle today.

Happy Fathers' Day to my fellow dads.
Go to Top of Page

Rusty Stumps
Fireman

USA
7845 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2019 :  08:46:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Mark and the rest of the RR-L Crew and HAPPY FARTHER'S DAY. Clear right now but more T-Storms later this afternoon. 3 Tornadoes at least last night.

Speaking of the HEAVY rain last night. Mary and I were at Church for a K of C sponsored BBQ Ribs dinner to raise money for the Diocese Seminarian funds. Big turn out and a good number of the Seminarians were there. But after I had to get to the car... across the parking lot in a torrential downpour (3"'s falling). My shirt and jeans were totally soaked. I pulled the car around as close as I could to the front of the Church for Mary. On the way home I felt like I was still out in the rain as drops were running off my hair dripping down on me. Now I see we are in for the same tonight. But the BBQ was excellent and worth getting wet.

Everyone have a FUN and SAFE Father's Day in the Train Yard.

Go to Top of Page

slimrails

USA
8385 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2019 :  08:49:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit slimrails's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good Morning, Crew, and thanks for opening, Mark. I'll pass on the vending machine coffee because I brought my own. [:-bigmouth] I have my Kato NW2 finished to the point where all that it needs now is a decoder. So, it's baaaack to the Erie steel caboose that I'm re-working years after I built the original kit. I have a photo of a prototype that I'm referencing showing how the air reservoir tank was held in place with a bracket just beneath the outside edge of the car body. It's a fiddly detail, but will look "correct" when completed. Happy Father's Day to all you Dads and have a great day. [:-glasses]
Go to Top of Page

tloc
Fireman

USA
3050 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2019 :  09:05:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning from soggy again So. Wisconsin. Mark, I need my diet soda like some need the coffee. He-he! Thanks for opening.

Brunch at 1 with the kids and grandkids, always fun. Enjoy you day.

TomO
Go to Top of Page

George D

USA
15240 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2019 :  10:10:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning and Happy father's Day, Mark and fathers. We're about to leave for brunch with my daughter.

Russ, I'm interested in seeing how you shoehorn a decoder in your NW2. I have one and it's a beautiful runner, but the club layout is all DCC.

George
Go to Top of Page

deemery
Fireman

USA
7790 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2019 :  11:33:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Day, all you fathers! Showers for most of the day in SE NH, but yesterday was really nice. Today's project is working on the windows for the stone mill, I have to trim down the Tichy glazing because I mount the windows backwards/upside down to get them to look right in a masonry building. It's a bit of work (particularly for 65 windows), but better than having to cut the glazing from scratch.

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)
Go to Top of Page

George D

USA
15240 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2019 :  6:17:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by deemery

Happy Day, all you fathers! Showers for most of the day in SE NH, but yesterday was really nice. Today's project is working on the windows for the stone mill, I have to trim down the Tichy glazing because I mount the windows backwards/upside down to get them to look right in a masonry building. It's a bit of work (particularly for 65 windows), but better than having to cut the glazing from scratch.

dave

I remember back in the old days when Tichy windows didn't come with glazing - you're probably too young to remember.
Go to Top of Page

deemery
Fireman

USA
7790 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2019 :  6:36:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George D
I remember back in the old days when Tichy windows didn't come with glazing - you're probably too young to remember.

Nope! I have a lot of bags of early Tichy windows withOUT glazing.

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.66 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000