Friday morning lounge
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BurleyJim
Fireman

USA
5453 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2019 :  07:46:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning crew from sunny but cool N.E Indiana. After all day rain yesterday, it's clear as a bell this morning.
The coffee urn is back from Karl's shop and is READY with Boilermaker Blend. A Spartan job Karl! The special is Corned beef hash and fried eggs, toast or a bagel. Tea and the other 'condiments' on the side.

I did a bunch of drawing after I got home from the appointments yesterday. A couple of hours trying to research a method to convert a formula into a pattern on the screen. Finally, just drew it by hand. [:-banghead]

Haven't seen or heard from Potsy (Mark) lately, he must be busy in that garden.

Well, time to go see if the fawn that has taken a liking to Donna's Hostas has finished them off.

Have a Super day!

Jim

Take the red pill

Dutchman
Administrator

USA
32561 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2019 :  08:59:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim and the rest of the crew. It is sunny and cool here in S.E. Michigan. It got down to 47 last night and the heat kicked on. We should just break 70 later today.

I have a number of projects to finish up today and then complete the Education Department Report for the upcoming Board of Directors' Meeting at the NMRA's National Convention in Salt Lake City.

Have a great day!

Bruce
Go to Top of Page

George D

USA
16076 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2019 :  09:00:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, Jim and the rest of the crew. It's in the mid 60's here in Tidewater Virginia. Pat's niece is down visiting Virginia Beach from Pittsburgh. Not really beach weather.

I'm half way through my second attempt at building a turnout. It's looking better, a lot like my efforts a couple years ago. I guess I haven't lost the touch after all.

Have a good day.
George
Go to Top of Page

k9wrangler
Engineer

USA
11269 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2019 :  09:09:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e31'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Timeout expired

/forum/post_info.asp, line 1169

Fool me once, shame on me......I tried, but....

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line
Go to Top of Page

tloc
Fireman

USA
3836 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2019 :  10:20:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning from this sleepy head in So. Wisconsin. Just got up maybe 10 minutes ago after a lousy night of non-sleep. A great day yesterday, had the kids over for dinner and explored the property some, yes on horsies. The SIL and his crews have added another mile to the system and the latest winds through the woods and is very nice. We are back up over 4 miles as a little over a 2 miles was sold with the now closed stables. Today’s a day of teaching, I am showing the newest crew members how to clean the grass cutters and tractors. After 2 weeks of them using the equipment we noticed when done they wipe out the cabs but nothing else. So, today it is change the oil, sharpen the blades and use the pressure washer. They do however a fantastic job of grass cutting. The next project is adding fence to the pasture where the horses romp. This is adjacent to the sold property of the stables and before they closed down they removed all the white fencing and moved it to their other stables. It is nice to see but the SIL and daughter are spending like crazy. At dinner I asked what their budget was and I was told “when you say stop”. My wife just grinned, I have been conned again.

I have a LHS trip in mind for today. This will be the 1st solo car trip since I passed out and fell in the bathroom 9 weeks ago. I don’t need anything but will find something! Enjoy your day.

TomO
Go to Top of Page

potsy
Crew Chief

666 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2019 :  10:36:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim and crew thanks for breakfast and asking about me. I have been busy with garden and yard work 1 1/2 acres keeps me busy. two weeks my wife and kids took too a cabin in central Ohio for my 70th birthday had a wonderful time lots food and beverages. Of course there has been doctor appts. also and bike rides train work is at a standstill in the summer for me. to much outside enjoyment !!

Have a great day all

Mark
Go to Top of Page

k9wrangler
Engineer

USA
11269 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2019 :  11:48:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by potsy

Good morning Jim and crew : two weeks my wife and kids took too a cabin in central Ohio for my 70th birthday had a wonderful time lots food and beverages.
Mark

I hope they took you along, too..

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line
Go to Top of Page

potsy
Crew Chief

666 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2019 :  3:09:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Karl LOL I was there also my typing was off bit!!

Mark
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000