The Roundhouse
 REMINDER! NWSL is going out of business. Order now
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author  Topic Next Topic  

CWRailman
Engine Wiper

USA
386 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2019 :  02:05:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit CWRailman's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Just a reminder. North West Shortline (NWSL) will be going out of business in several months and some items are already out of stock. If you think you might need some of their products now is the time to get an order in. The business has been for sale for several years with no takers so there is little hope that a buyer will be found in the next four months.

Denny
Janitor in Training
CW Loco and Car Rebuild Shops
WEB site: http://www.cwrailman.com/
Facebook: CWRailman

john holt
Engine Wiper

USA
350 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2019 :  5:03:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am kinda getting tired of all the small RR businesses going out of business. However, I know I'm not getting any younger either. NWSL offers a lot of items not available anywhere else. I gotta make a list SOON !

GULF COAST & WESTERN

Go to Top of Page

CWRailman
Engine Wiper

USA
386 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2019 :  9:13:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit CWRailman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by john holt

I am kinda getting tired of all the small RR businesses going out of business. However, I know I'm not getting any younger either. NWSL offers a lot of items not available anywhere else. I gotta make a list SOON !

Better hurry they will stop taking orders in either June or July, I forgot which date they told me. Some items are already out of stock. My first order took two weeks. My second order is now over 4 weeks. They will not bill your account until the items are ready to ship.

Denny
Janitor in Training
CW Loco and Car Rebuild Shops
WEB site: http://www.cwrailman.com/
Facebook: CWRailman
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000