Thanks for the suggestion Dave. I tried using some chalks to weather the lower part of the roof with the white overhangs and the metal roofs.
I have been away for a couple of days and yesterday I came up with flu so progress has been a little slow.
I have completed the roof with the widow walk. I thought hard on what to use for the upper roof and the platform roof and finally decided on standing seam metal roofs. Making the upper roofs as they are quite flat as a shingle roof just didn't feel right. As I didn't have any sheets for this type of roof I made my own using a styrene sheet and styrene strips for the seams. The seam came out a little wide but I think they look somewhat good after a little weathering. I also had to do some thinking on the lifting beam for the upper attic door. After some thought I placed it as a single beam supported by the roof and rafters. It won't lift much weight anyway.
As it is nearing completion the proprietor Mr. Angier together with his foreman came out for a visit. Sorry to say he had some complaints chief among them that the factory floor wasn't very deep. We the contractor tried to explain that the building had been made to fit the site and behind it was a masonite background but to no avail. We see how it all will end.
Next is fitting some scuppers with downpipes, a chimney and the factory sign.
The building came out wonderfully Håkan. The metal roofing looks excellent. I think in life they would add a landing to the second floor door because of the need to clear the platform roof but I fear it would clutter up the model if you added one.