Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Gene
Fireman

USA
1230 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  9:48:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A very honorable gesture Joe. I think Mike would be embarrassed BUT honored. Thanks for your thoughtfulness.
Go to Top of Page

lazerman
Fireman

USA
1128 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  11:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit lazerman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
that is awesome joe great idea.

http://www.lazerrailways.com
Go to Top of Page

RRRR4
Engine Wiper

USA
354 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2010 :  1:37:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was just going back through postings and realized who MikeC was. I wish to pay my respects, evrything has already been said.

Lou
"The death of any man deminishs me."
Go to Top of Page

deemery
Fireman

USA
4408 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2010 :  4:45:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can we add Mike's famous tag line "I'm a busy man..." to the description for "Mike Chamber's Craftsman Corner"?

dave
Go to Top of Page

stockjunkie
Section Hand

77 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2010 :  11:06:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit stockjunkie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a question for the administrator, I cant find anywhere on here to do a "contact us". I am a registered member, but I have forgotten my user name. Its not a matter of password, that I have. I tried to re register but it says my email is currently in use. Any way to solve this problem? Thanks, JD.
Go to Top of Page

Dutchman
Administrator

USA
25231 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  08:37:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by stockjunkie

I have a question for the administrator, I cant find anywhere on here to do a "contact us". I am a registered member, but I have forgotten my user name. Its not a matter of password, that I have. I tried to re register but it says my email is currently in use. Any way to solve this problem? Thanks, JD.

Jeff, your user name is stockjunkie and you must be logged on in order to make this post. Is there another problem?

Bruce

Modeling the railroads of the Jersey Highlands in HO and the logging railroads of Pennsylvania in HOn3
Go to Top of Page

Rick
Administrator

USA
19676 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  08:41:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dutchman

quote:

Jeff, your user name is stockjunkie and you must be logged on in order to make this post. Is there another problem?

Bruce, he must have already been logged on since he did post that last message.

As you think, so will you be.
Go to Top of Page

stockjunkie
Section Hand

77 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  12:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit stockjunkie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK Im logged in since Im posting. What Im having trouble with is posting photos, or a file. I was trying to post a photo to the On30 forum. I fill out my username, password and the message. When I click on "insert a file" I get a message box that says "I must be logged in to use this page". What am I doing wrong? Thanks again, JD. (Jeff).
Go to Top of Page

Dutchman
Administrator

USA
25231 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  6:01:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeff,

All of the hints on posting photos are over in the Arrival Track Forum. Here are the links:

Resizing

http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5383

Posting Photos (non-FireFox)

http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15110

Posting Photos (Fire Fox)

http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18629

Bruce

Modeling the railroads of the Jersey Highlands in HO and the logging railroads of Pennsylvania in HOn3
Go to Top of Page

Rick
Administrator

USA
19676 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  8:52:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

OK Im logged in since Im posting. What Im having trouble with is posting photos, or a file. I was trying to post a photo to the On30 forum. I fill out my username, password and the message. When I click on "insert a file" I get a message box that says "I must be logged in to use this page". What am I doing wrong? Thanks again, JD. (Jeff).

OK Jeff, now that I know the real problem I'd be willing to bet that you are using either Mozilla or Firefox.
Read the last link that Bruce posted.
If that doesn't solve your problem let us know.

As you think, so will you be.
Go to Top of Page

TrainClown
Fireman

Canada
1579 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  04:23:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am flabbergasted to hear about the loss of our friend. He was my first fine scale modeling mentor back in the days of "The Gauge" in it's heyday when Mike went by the nick of Casey Feed-water and I was knocked out with his craftsmanship. I regret never meeting him face to face. What a wonderful man and a swell human being.

This news makes us so sad in our hearts.

My wife Deborah and I will always remember him.

Clowning around with trains.

Go to Top of Page

TheWeaver
New Hire

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  08:24:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've only met MikeC through a Google search for weathering wood. His craftsmanship, kindness, genuine passion for the hobby and desire to see you succeed stands out in all his comments. I will always remember, his advice, his formula #9, his avatar, and his "I'm a busy man...." signature. We'll see you later Mike.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-14 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000