Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Tim Kerkhoff
Fireman

USA
5877 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2007 :  10:51:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Tim Kerkhoff a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Got mine today and have been wearing it most of the day. I don't even wear caps.
Go to Top of Page

kay4pacific
Fireman

USA
4765 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2007 :  11:25:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by trussman

Got mine today and have been wearing it most of the day. I don't even wear caps.

WOW Tim, they deliver mail on Sunday where you live?
Go to Top of Page

Gene
Fireman

USA
1230 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  7:41:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just sent the order Joe..Thanks
Go to Top of Page

MikeC
Administrator

USA
21584 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  9:02:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit MikeC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mine came in today's mail. My wife was standing there when I took the cap out of the box.

"It's cute," she said.

"Whadda ya mean, "cute," I asked.

"Well, it just looks nice. Now, try it on... there.... see.... I told you.... it's cute."

"Kathy, caps for men are not cute! They're...." And before I could finish, she interrupted me. (Nothing new, by the way. I'm used to it.)

"Well, it looks a whole lot better than that darned filthy Chiefs cap you've worn everywhere for the last 2 or 3 years. I would have washed it, but I was afraid it would fall apart! You were starting to look like Goober in his seedcap down at the MFA!"

I could have pointed out to her that I never wore my Chiefs cap to church or to a wedding to which we were invited last year and that I quit wearing it for about 3 weeks after the Chiefs lost in the first round of the playoffs this year, but I sensed I was in an untenable position. It wouldn't matter; her mind and her ears would be closed to any rebuttals, so I just bit my tongue.

I won't wear my RR-L ballcap when I'm doing yardwork or cutting firewood. I'll save it for any future weddings that may come our way, and I'll probably wear it the next time we have tickets to the Kansas City Symphony down at the Lyric Theater. Goober! [:-devil][:-devil]

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm a busy man. I have a railroad to run.

Visit the Central Missouri & Southern
Go to Top of Page

Tim Kerkhoff
Fireman

USA
5877 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  9:12:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Tim Kerkhoff a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok Bill....a senior moment....Saturday. However to redeem myself I retrived it off the porch on Sunday. So I got it on Sunday.

I said to Julie, you left my new cap outside all night on the porch. She responded promptly ...SOOOOOOOOO it was in a box. I told her I have been waiting for this cap. She responds you don't even wear caps.

I have been wearing this baby everywhere I go now.
Go to Top of Page

kay4pacific
Fireman

USA
4765 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  9:27:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK Tim, I got mine today and it's a good thing it has an adjustable strap.The wife goes nuts with the clippers and removes what little hair I have left. I thought the hat would be to big.
Now she said she was going to finally wash my other hat.Do make make a soap strong enough? Anyway, now I will wear this hat proudly, but not to weddings, unless someone gets married on a train Joe, how anout a nice polo shirt next[:-thumbu]
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Forum Admin

USA
5626 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2008 :  3:40:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
FYI Guys,

the hats that were backordered are finally back in stock !!!

thanks !

Joe
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-14 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000