Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

lambtbr2
New Hire

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2007 :  1:57:54 PM  Show Profile  Send lambtbr2 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The four walls and sheeting are together and the structure is on the foundation. After connecting all four walls and the end walls on the sawfiler floor, the warp is not very obvious. A couple of visting rivet counter types didn't notice the warp until I showed them. I like the idea of installing a couple of brass angles for their stiffness. Let you know how it works out in week or so.

Anybody on the Forum currently building this kit? Jim Wanlass' postings have been a tremendous help and guide.

George W
Building the NP Grays Harbor Branch in HO
Go to Top of Page

lostcanyonrr
Engine Wiper

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2007 :  10:58:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit lostcanyonrr's Homepage  Send lostcanyonrr an AOL message  Reply with Quote
George, thanks for the compliments. That is one reason I try to keep my personal website updated. I've gotten emails from guys in Europe saying how one of my pages showing construction has helped him on his project. I don't have a whole lot of face to face interaction with other modelers so the web has helped me to share what I've done with others. If you haven't yet, go to my website. Sometimes I post more pictures there than just what I post on the forum. I'd like to get back to finishing this one!!!
Go to Top of Page

womblenz
Engine Wiper

New Zealand
112 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2007 :  01:43:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys

So far I have 9 of the kits i need to build this in N scale.

I hope to start soon once calving slows down.

Cheers Warren
Go to Top of Page

hvig
Crew Chief

USA
986 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2007 :  10:13:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit hvig's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lambtbr2

Anybody on the Forum currently building this kit? Jim Wanlass' postings have been a tremendous help and guide.

George W
Building the NP Grays Harbor Branch in HO

A guy in our model railroad club is building the kit in HO. I'll email him and see if he wants to join the forum.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-14 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000