early open house notice
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

STEPHEN FISHER
Section Hand

96 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  07:40:38 AM  Show Profile
Good morning,
Even though August is just over the horizon and September is on the other side of the world, I want to get this on your calendar. I will be hosting an open house on Sept. 10th, starting at 9 am and closing down at 4pm. This will probably be the last showing of the Deep Run RR, since we are building a new house next year. I am located north of Baltimore, Maryland and if you would like further information on the meet, accomadations, or directions please write me off list at: stephenjfisher@comcast.net .
I have a large 99% completed On30 railroad, depicting the Eastern Shore of Maryland, with a water connection between the railroad and the rest of the world. My railroad has appeared in Model Railroading, Narrow Gauge Downunder, and LID. Also,my railroad will be on the home layout tours for the NMRA convention in Philly next year.
I have been an On30 modeler since the early 1970's and the railroad is a composit of scratch built and commercial buildings, rolling stock, and motive power. It is Atlas DCC controlled and operates in a point to point configuration.
Thanks you,

Steve Fisher
MDRB
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 8.66 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000