Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 48

MikeC
Administrator

USA
21584 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2003 :  10:44:50 AM  Show Profile
Welcome, Railcodger! [:-thumbu] You should feel right at home here with the your Shays and Heisler.
Go to Top of Page

MikeC
Administrator

USA
21584 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2003 :  10:44:50 AM  Show Profile
Welcome, Railcodger! [:-thumbu] You should feel right at home here with the your Shays and Heisler.
Go to Top of Page

railcodger
Engine Wiper

USA
181 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2003 :  7:50:32 PM  Show Profile
I promised a picture of yours truly, however I seem to have a problem uploading the image so that it opens on this page? Please understand that I barely know how to turn this confangled machine on, so bear with me....

Download Attachment: Railcodger.jpg
29.87 KB
Go to Top of Page

railcodger
Engine Wiper

USA
181 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2003 :  7:50:32 PM  Show Profile
I promised a picture of yours truly, however I seem to have a problem uploading the image so that it opens on this page? Please understand that I barely know how to turn this confangled machine on, so bear with me....

29.87 KB
Go to Top of Page

Bbags
Administrator

USA
13310 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2003 :  8:03:49 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by railcodger

29.87 KB

Hi
Since I just learned how to do this yesterday after a year of posting here I was able to do it for you.
Looks good and so does the trestle

John Bagley
Modeling the Alaska Railroad in HO in Wildwood Georgia.
Go to Top of Page

Bbags
Administrator

USA
13310 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2003 :  8:03:49 PM  Show Profile
quote:

29.87 KB

Hi
Since I just learned how to do this yesterday after a year of posting here I was able to do it for you.
Looks good and so does the trestle

John Bagley
Modeling the Alaska Railroad in HO in Wildwood Georgia.
Go to Top of Page

railcodger
Engine Wiper

USA
181 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2003 :  09:59:12 AM  Show Profile
Thanks much Bbags! I did attempt to search out any info on uploading an image, but was unsucessful. Could someone direct me to any uploading guidelines? Thanks

Railcodger
Go to Top of Page

railcodger
Engine Wiper

USA
181 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2003 :  09:59:12 AM  Show Profile
Thanks much Bbags! I did attempt to search out any info on uploading an image, but was unsucessful. Could someone direct me to any uploading guidelines? Thanks

Railcodger
Go to Top of Page

MikeC
Administrator

USA
21584 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2003 :  10:15:23 AM  Show Profile
quote:

Railcodger

Hi, Railcodger,

Click on the link below. It will ultimately take you to a set of instructions I wrote last spring for another member. Several others have also used the directions to post their photos.

http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4724
Go to Top of Page

MikeC
Administrator

USA
21584 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2003 :  10:15:23 AM  Show Profile
quote:

Railcodger

Hi, Railcodger,

Click on the link below. It will ultimately take you to a set of instructions I wrote last spring for another member. Several others have also used the directions to post their photos.

http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4724
Go to Top of Page

louis and Sabrina
Engine Wiper

118 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2003 :  02:08:52 AM  Show Profile
Here's our profile:
1. We live in North Pole, Alaska, near the North end of the line of the Alaska Railroad.
2. Just getting started this year.
3. Going to model the Alaska Railroad, starting in Portage or Girdwood and ending in Fairbanks.
4. Not sure yet, would like to at least get part of it in the 1950's (so I can show the one room schoolhouse in Girdwood where my mother taught and old planes my father used to fly) we might end up having one end of the line in the past and the other in the present, or even mix the two along the line, since the night lighting at the ski resort would be cool to model, but came about 30 years after they upgraded the school
5. HO scale, a simple loop running along one wall of our living room approx. 24 feet.
6. Will be using DC for now.
7. Great forum, great folks here.
8. Read the advice thread, but still figuring that one out.
Go to Top of Page

louis and Sabrina
Engine Wiper

118 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2003 :  02:08:52 AM  Show Profile
Here's our profile:
1. We live in North Pole, Alaska, near the North end of the line of the Alaska Railroad.
2. Just getting started this year.
3. Going to model the Alaska Railroad, starting in Portage or Girdwood and ending in Fairbanks.
4. Not sure yet, would like to at least get part of it in the 1950's (so I can show the one room schoolhouse in Girdwood where my mother taught and old planes my father used to fly) we might end up having one end of the line in the past and the other in the present, or even mix the two along the line, since the night lighting at the ski resort would be cool to model, but came about 30 years after they upgraded the school
5. HO scale, a simple loop running along one wall of our living room approx. 24 feet.
6. Will be using DC for now.
7. Great forum, great folks here.
8. Read the advice thread, but still figuring that one out.
Go to Top of Page

terry hansley
Crew Chief

USA
600 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2003 :  12:04:15 PM  Show Profile
Well here goes!!!I live in Reynoldsburg,Ohio wich is a suburb of Columbus.I also have a half a duplex in Palm Harbor,Fl. My wife & I have spent the last two winters there.

Weeeeell, lets see it was probably that Lionel Alco PA in Erie livery,under the Christmas tree in 1953.I built a 8x16 Railroad That Grows, from MR. Then came girls!!!! I got hooked on the pacific north west and Vancouver Island in particular a couple of years ago.I am now modeling the Esquimalt & Nanaimo which became a part of the Canadian Pacific in the early 1900`s I am freelancing a subsidery called the Oyster Harbour Transfer Co.This line will handle the finished lumber and coal trains for transfer to ships.In Ohio this is modeled as a dual gauge Ho/Hon3 4x8 based on Iain Rices Loleta & Mad River MR Planning 2002.In Florida I will be building a On30 module of a dock scene for the OHTCo.Motive power will be SoundTraxx equipped Bachmann shay
Go to Top of Page

terry hansley
Crew Chief

USA
600 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2003 :  12:04:15 PM  Show Profile
Well here goes!!!I live in Reynoldsburg,Ohio wich is a suburb of Columbus.I also have a half a duplex in Palm Harbor,Fl. My wife & I have spent the last two winters there.

Weeeeell, lets see it was probably that Lionel Alco PA in Erie livery,under the Christmas tree in 1953.I built a 8x16 Railroad That Grows, from MR. Then came girls!!!! I got hooked on the pacific north west and Vancouver Island in particular a couple of years ago.I am now modeling the Esquimalt & Nanaimo which became a part of the Canadian Pacific in the early 1900`s I am freelancing a subsidery called the Oyster Harbour Transfer Co.This line will handle the finished lumber and coal trains for transfer to ships.In Ohio this is modeled as a dual gauge Ho/Hon3 4x8 based on Iain Rices Loleta & Mad River MR Planning 2002.In Florida I will be building a On30 module of a dock scene for the OHTCo.Motive power will be SoundTraxx equipped Bachmann shay
Go to Top of Page

MikeC
Administrator

USA
21584 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2003 :  12:31:41 PM  Show Profile
Welcome, Louis & Sabrina and Terry! Thanks for introducing yourselves to us. [:-thumbu]

Don't hesitate to get involved in any of the discussions or ask questions.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 48  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 1.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000