Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 The On30 Line
 Westport River Lumber Co

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Hopeless Posted - 07/20/2010 : 9:03:22 PM
OK, Here are some photos of where I am at with my layout. At this point most of the layout is pink styrofoam with track pinned to it. Only one small section is complete. I dont have scaning so I don't know how to add a trackplan. Photos in next post

Roland
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Hopeless Posted - 05/04/2020 : 09:12:50 AM
Your comments about the price of the kit got me wondering. I did get it at a show in MD at least 5 years ago. I saw on the computer last night they are selling for $17, so 12 was probably right. They have several different kits available so it might be worth looking as while they are very basic they are well done.

Anyway thank you all for looking and commenting. I started a kit from Bar Mills last night called Hinkels Package Store, but I am going to turn it into a small post office.

Roland
CieloVistaRy Posted - 05/03/2020 : 07:03:45 AM
At least there's a silver lining to being trapped inside! I like the stain marks under the windows and going up from the bottom. Nice attention to details.
TRAINS1941 Posted - 05/03/2020 : 01:09:44 AM
What wonderful work!

I really like the bike on the porch. A little detail to make the scene complete.
Rick Posted - 05/02/2020 : 7:13:01 PM
No way does that look like a $12 kit.
Great job on it and the completed ore dock.
Michael Hohn Posted - 05/02/2020 : 5:16:18 PM
$12!! How can that be? Itís a nice looking structure, especially with your enhancements and finishing touch.

Mike
Hopeless Posted - 05/02/2020 : 2:25:34 PM
Still trapped indoors at the old folks home but putting the time to good use and enjoying myself. I just finished a Ameri-Towne kit which contained 4 walls with molded in windows and doors, and 2 roof pieces. I added a few details and a covered walkway in front. Not bad for a $12 kit.

I also finished all the landscaping around the ore dock. Glad it is finished as I had to stand on a chair to reach it and my legs kept giving out.

Roland
BigLars Posted - 04/17/2020 : 10:21:57 PM
Spring is here! My coworkers in your arear were reporting snow still. The trees and scene are great.
Hopeless Posted - 04/17/2020 : 9:09:31 PM
Thank you all once again. I spent the day using up the last of my hydrangea flowers. I really like the trees they make. Filled in to the left of the ore dock.

Can't wait for them to start growing again.

Roland
Randy May Posted - 04/15/2020 : 7:52:14 PM
one of my favorite layouts starting from 10 years ago,,,,,,,,really like your trees,,,,,,,,,,all scenes of great intrest.....Randy
CieloVistaRy Posted - 04/15/2020 : 2:49:35 PM
Very nice, Roland! Can't wait to see what you do next.
brucet Posted - 04/14/2020 : 11:29:08 PM
Roland do you have a beaver problem?
railman28 Posted - 04/14/2020 : 10:57:19 PM
First time I've seen that modeled. Very good indeed.

Bob
Michael Hohn Posted - 04/14/2020 : 8:23:35 PM
I fully enjoy seeing your work, Roland. Lots of beautifully constructed structures, details, and vignettes. Plus a fine sense of humor.

Mike
TRAINS1941 Posted - 04/14/2020 : 3:44:31 PM
I have to agree with Rick on this one Roland!!

You have become one of those "Masters" that we all hope to achieve!
Rick Posted - 04/14/2020 : 2:55:28 PM
[:-star][:-star][:-star][:-star][:-star]

Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000